Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / Tiers 1 : Some questions when compiling the Agk android player with eclipse

Author
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2012 17:26 Edited at: 3rd May 2012 17:30
Hello

I compiled tte player with the build 1.07 and Eclipse.

All seems to be ok but on my device I have now 2 AppGameKit player icon :

One that lauches the player and an other that launches the gallery app of my android device ? is it normal ?

An other question : with the 1.06 AppGameKit player, when we rotated the device, the player made a rotation to (rotation detection), now the AppGameKit player doesn't seems to rotate anymore, at the same as I turn my phone in landscape mode, rotating it.

Also, the player seems to launch more slowly than the 1.06 player.

Thank you in advance

PS : Sorry for my english...
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th May 2012 20:44
The solution has to do with the manifest.

This thread describes it near the bottom: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=196649&b=41

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
MikeMax
AGK Academic Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2012 03:43
With the android player i have also the orientation problem. The application orientation is fixed on "portrait" mode in application manifest (it's should be good), but when i rotate the device ... nothing happens. (the player should rotate internally although it is in portrait mode in the global settings), but no rotation...

The only way to rotate for me is to change the Application Orientation setting in the manifest to have the player to "respect" the orientation when it starts (but it causes strange rotation when i want to rotate "in live" after it starts :p).

before the version 1070 i had no problem with the rotation on android. for the 1072 i have change the manifest for the 2 icons problem but it has not fixed the orientation problem.

Tested on 3 android devices and does the same thing ...

Any Solution ?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:47:41
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:47:41