Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [T3DGM] Oh My. (Levels)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2003 00:53
Something is confusing me about this wonderful little package, "The 3d Gamemaker". 10 minutes of fun every few nights for the price of a Taxi. I like it. However, I'm sure I'm missing something in that, nowhere within the interface, can I find a way to switch level. I note that "Level: 1" is displayed in the bottom as I "work" at my FANTASTIC CREATION, but even on the 'Boss screens, I can not find a way to start work on, for an example, the mystical Level 2.
In that that 3D Game Maker constantly refers to "levels" in its manual & website, I'm assuming that multiple levels are possible. I'm also assuming that if I scream enough at my machine the annoying "Please Report This to T3DGM" popup will dissapear from "my" game.

Help?

Pooh!
Bishop
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2003 02:20
ummm....people have come here for 3dgm help, but not alot of us use that....this is for either DBC or DBPro, so i don't think your going to get much help
sorry,
Bishop

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live so when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
guru of boredom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2003 06:11
ok i havent used it in a while but i think in "scenes" keep clicking on the arrow at the bottom of the options untill you get to a bunch of stuff about lev1 "current scence" lev2 lev3. All you do is click edit or whatever the button next to level 2 is. if you need more help email me.

its not a bug its a ... a ... a extra feature!
P4 2.4 ghz 120 GB 256 mb GeForce4
guru of boredom
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2003 06:14
of and the message about reporting. that is to keep you from selling the games it makes without buying a license. it will only go away if you buy a license to sell the game. they are like 100 or 500 bucks depending on how many games you are going to sell.

its not a bug its a ... a ... a extra feature!
P4 2.4 ghz 120 GB 256 mb GeForce4
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2003 13:16
Oh, hey, don't get me wrong: I use DB as well, but never really got into it due to a destinct lack of mathematics in my backround. But thanks for the heads-up about this stuff, guys.

Pooh!
dark coder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2003 01:05
ok i dont really remember but on the level selection screen, on the top left, once youve selected level one, if you click on propertys there is a list of 10 and the 1st on the list will be level one, so just select the second one and pick level 2 etc etc

goto my website for tutorials, demo`s downloads and more
http://www.darkcoder.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 07:52:00
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 07:52:00