Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / World of Agrov - Demo

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jun 2012 23:49 Edited at: 26th Jun 2012 01:26
************TIME TO RELEASE DEMO #1*******************

This is the release of the introduction level for World of Agrov(working title). Been working on it for a while and am looking for some opinions and questions to be answered. I do in fact consider myself an amateur at this and decided other peoples input is the only way to improve. (as I can be biased).

Possible Questions to Answer
o CAN YOU SPOT ALL THE BUGS?
o CAN YOU FIND NEW BUGS?
o OVERALL IMPRESSION?
o WHAT DID YOU LIKE ABOUT IT?
o WHAT DID YOU DISLIKE ABOUT IT?
o HOW CAN I IMPROVE IT?

note to user: thank you for your valuable input.

DOWNLOAD HERE
TEMPORARILY REMOVED
Package Type: RAR
FileSize: 45.78 MB
FileName: Agrov.rar

EDIT*
CONTROLS
Directional Movement: Arrow Keys
Running: CTRL
Crouching: "C"
NPC Talk: Go near NPC until they look at you and mouse click on them

Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
pretty nice graphics i might say, but u should make camera controlled by mouse to make it more intresting. im not rly the arrowkeys type either.

also, you might add timed movement to your game, cuz the game runned too quick on my pc. 3 seconds of movement from one to other side of the castle for me.

Advanced Updater for your games!
Ace of Springs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2012 00:35
thank you for your input. Definately need to properly incorporate timed movements, thanks. Will also take into consideration, the mouse movements, will have to see if that can fit the rest of the game. Once again, I appreciate your input sir.

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Well it was very nice looking. I think that there was too much text conversation, and the font was a bit small, and not Bold enough.

Chris Ritchie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jun 2012 22:22
You should really pull that download link, those purchased models are not encrypted.

Lead programmer ULIDIA
Sergey K
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "You should really pull that download link, those purchased models are not encrypted."

so? i belive there is such thing as policy. if you do steal the models to make money with, the model creator can sue him for that.

Advanced Updater for your games!
Chris Ritchie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jun 2012 13:27
It's obviously up to Bond1 and whoever else made the models. If it were my models that I was trying to sell I wouldn't like the idea that there was a free download link to them.

Lead programmer ULIDIA
Ace of Springs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 07:09
Quote: "You should really pull that download link, those purchased models are not encrypted."

I apologize for that. I was not thinking. The download link has been pulled for now. So for my personal reference, how do you go about encrypting the media? Thanks for the heads up.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:52:42
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:52:42