Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Lemonade 2 - Strategy Game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2012 01:14 Edited at: 16th Jun 2012 01:23
Late last summer I began learning programming with DB Classic. Only my second game ever, Lemonade was a hit with my family, friends, and their kids and friends. People would come over to visit and ask what our highest score was to date. (Lemonade was inspired by a very old public domain game I played as a kid on the Commodore 64 called 'Lemonade Stand' - You can YouTube that game as well)

Now, I've just began to delve into DarkBasic Pro and figured it was time to up my challenge by making a sequel, but this time adding the challenge of another player (or the computer) as direct competition.

Here's a quick video of the game, still at the very beginning of it's development. As usual, all the graphics are hand drawn by myself in GIMP and pretty simple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9zcmn6tZX0

Comments, feedback, and suggestions are highly desired! (This is my 5th program ever, and my first with DB Pro)

- Zaxx

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 07:16:38
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 07:16:38