Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [x9] Sold To Hell

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jun 2012 16:30 Edited at: 18th Dec 2012 15:04

Developers

The Warrior Studio

Story

Not Complete

Genre[/center]

Horror

Screenshots

crits and every thing is welcome. [center]

-----------------------------------------
"The Warrior Studios Model thread 2012"
Mr Smith
Years of Service
User Offline
Umm... All I see on this thread is the author bar and the message bar.. Is there like a forum glitch or something?

Mr.S is here, he would like to speak to you.
AdrianoJones Wannabe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2012 00:21
No, he's probably a new member and his posts still need to be passed by the moderators before they appear.
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2012 00:39
That's weird, I approved the thread put it didn't approve the post, lol.

The Warrior Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2012 04:07 Edited at: 17th Jun 2012 16:09
comment plzzz
AbdulAhad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2012 06:46
The second screenshot looks like its a prison. Looks pretty realistic, but might I suggest dirtying up the textures a bit to make it look much more authentic?

Also scale up the lights a bit more. I think I can see a lightsource but honestly, a small lightsource such as that can not emit so much light.

Also try more than one level ceilings. Instead go with 1.5 or 2 segment ceilings for a firing range at least.

Other than that, I won't be able to comment on anything else, practically because I have no idea where this is taking place and what has happened.

Abdul Ahad

The Warrior Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2012 14:08 Edited at: 17th Jun 2012 16:10
thx Abdul Ahad for comment

secand how to dirtying

thx Abdul Ahad
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2012 16:57
"If you see giant beast, run"

But seriously, it's looking quite good, liking the pic from inside the prison, although in the cell. that lamp is hanging pretty low and is quite big for that small area. The last pic looks ok, I guess, for what it is, but it doesn't show much. The text looks too MS Paint like. The second screen looks quite good, although the light sources don't seem to be attach to the ceiling, they're just flying up there. I like the first pic though. It could still use a little something in there, I just don't know what at the moment...

The Warrior Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jun 2012 18:14
thx Metal Devil123 for the comment and the advise

and is this any way to make the textures look better

thx again for comment and advise
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2012 00:12
Quote: "Umm... All I see on this thread is the author bar and the message bar.. Is there like a forum glitch or something?"

Quote: "No, he's probably a new member and his posts still need to be passed by the moderators before they appear."

If a new member edits their post, it disappears until it is approved again. This stops spam bots posting real messages and then coming back and changing them to where to buy the latest kitchens from.

I remember the good old days when new members weren't allowed to edit their posts.

http://thraxocorp.webs.com/ Visit my totally awesome website: Thraxocorp. It's my own company and I'm totes the CEO.
The Warrior Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2012 13:27
where is comment people ??
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2012 15:02 Edited at: 26th Jun 2012 15:04
Some people (like myself) generally NEVER comment on screenshots, because some (like myself) have allready seen a 100 WIP threads consisting of zombie/prison/bunker/hospital/warzone/laboratory/space station/cellar/warehouse screenshots that died after a week never to be seen again - and of course nothing playable ever came ot of those.

So if only a few comments are coming each day or weak and enthusiasm seems to be very low about a WIP thread....it's NOT because no one likes what he sees, it's just because some of us allready had their share

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
New game
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Aug 2012 05:04
To be honest except for a few expertly designed fpscreator games notion thing I have seen has been better than what I have done with it and yes the hospital slash insane asylum is my cup of tea but some guys are good some are really good the true problem with fpscreator is the the use of light mapping and some script tricks
I am trying to get something off the ground and let me tell you it's way better than half the stuff out here
Wish I had the time for udk but I don't

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 12:31:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 12:31:51