Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Multiply Defined Symbols Error

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

I received the above error after running my program on DarkGDK. I created a .cpp file called blocks.cpp and wrote a few functions for a class that I created in the header file, blocks.h, and then when I test it in the main function, it comes up with this error, which references my two functions endGame() and initializeGame() that had worked previously. Can anyone shed any insight as to where this problem came from and how I can fix it?

It's not finished yet, and you might find that some of the numbers are wrong, because I was unable to test it with these errors, so I apologize.
Here's the relevant code:
In Main.cpp:

Then I have a class in blocks.h with function prototypes. I also have a file called Tetris.h which includes all necessary files and is also included in the other header files... I created a wrapper for each header file.

In blocks.cpp:

Thanks in advance.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 11:20:48
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 11:20:48