Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Running DGDK games from a broswer off my site.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2012 14:20
Hi does anyone know of a way to run created games in a browser, i have my game uploaded to my website in which people can download and play, but i would like to have the option for people to play the games on the site, the games are made in DGDK so i thought i would post in this section, thanks.

Dar13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jul 2012 21:06
Quote: "Hi does anyone know of a way to run created games in a browser, i have my game uploaded to my website in which people can download and play, but i would like to have the option for people to play the games on the site, the games are made in DGDK so i thought i would post in this section, thanks."

It's not possible, because they are native apps that require direct access to the operating system. IIRC TGC was looking into making it possible in Internet Explorer through an ActiveX object but I don't think they ever quite figured it out.

JIMAC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jul 2012 12:33
Ok thanks for this, i can now move on.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:38:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:38:19