Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Star Trek Enterprise B Extraction Force Delta Re-Try

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2012 15:46 Edited at: 28th Jul 2012 16:31
NO SCREEN SHOTS WILL BE PROVIDED BY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy this engaging game. Disable enemy engines and transport our people out of there and destroy their ship. But make sure you get our people out of there first.

here is the link:

https://ishare.sphorium.com/ms/link.aspx?id=7ae7b7bf-52bf-44f1-bdc1-f3daffe3b45b

Do not, I repeat do not ask me to post a screen shot. The first person to ask, and I will remove this link and any associated files. If you want to post one for me, go right ahead. Keep all comments about the game and the game itself.

Richard
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2012 16:30
Before this get's heated I'm going to post a screenshot.

Now behave yourself Rasdini, water under the bridge.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Rasdini
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Josh. I appreciate the screen shot but not the scolding. You walk a fine line sir. Simply posting it for me would have been the correct thing to do. Telling me to behave myself, demeaning and you shouldn't have gone there, especially when it is others who trashed my last post. I try to explain to people, there is no rule that screen shots must be posted and until it is easier to do so, I will not. Now, comments about the game are more than welcome. I am always open to improving any of my creations, and this may be worth some improvements if people like and want it.

Have fun, and remember, save our people first.

Richard
tiresius
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2012 02:11
There is more information about your philosophy about providing screenshots than there is about your game in your first post. You are yelling at people on the internet by using ALL CAPS. Josh did much more for you than most would, and you treated him badly in return. Not a good start.

Maybe provide more information about the game itself?

A 3D marble platformer using Newton physics.
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jul 2012 03:08 Edited at: 30th Jul 2012 03:23
Have a read through his old thread. I would hate to see this one end up like that. I would like to see it being a lot more constructive with this guy getting feedback. He got pretty angry when people were asking him to post screenshots and info. I promised I'd give him feedback when he can show himself to be more civil. I'll stay true to my word. I don't mean to sound provocative in saying it and I am trying to careful, because I'd hate to see himself turning himself away because he thinks people are attacking him. Given how many insults were passed in this thread, I think this is what Josh meant with 'behave'. It's his job as a moderator and knowing him he would not have meant it to offend anybody.

Anyway, let's leave that there.

So Rasdini, what kind of feedback are you looking for mate?

Rasdini
Years of Service
User Offline
None, absolutely none. I will not be back to see. These forums are just a waist of my time.

Bye.

Richard
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2012 21:48 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2012 21:49
Oh well, looks like another thread gone wrong.

BlackFox
FPSC Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2012 01:29 Edited at: 3rd Aug 2012 01:59
Nice work. Really been enjoying this (and the previous one you had posted). I'm afraid I may not get much work done this week.

Here are some screenshots:

Twitter: @NFoxMedia
Seppuku Arts
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2012 14:21 Edited at: 6th Aug 2012 14:36
Quote: "None, absolutely none. I will not be back to see. These forums are just a waist of my time.

Bye."

I didn't think I had done anything to offend you. If anything, I was trying to avoid this thread turning into the old one as there are certain points people (as tiresius has) would pick you up on. In other words I was trying to get other people to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Why didn't I just give feedback? I downloaded the game, but just didn't have time to play as I was prepping for the holiday I just came back from and had other things that needed doing before I went. I thought by asking I'd be more helpful when I came back.

Maybe you'll think I'm scolding you, but I'm not, I am just offering the reasons for my post so that you understand it and don't feel the need to leave like last time. But to be honest, I shouldn't be here explaining the reasons behind my posts or be avoiding stepping on egg shells in case I might accidentally offend.

I gotta unpack, got other things that need doing, if I have time this evening, I'll get you your feedback.

baxslash
Valued Member
Bronze Codemaster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2012 23:02 Edited at: 12th Sep 2012 23:04
Wow, well I read the previous thread a while ago and when I saw this I thought "Cool, I really wanted to play that game!".

Shame... I really hate it when people get upset over nothing.

Rule number 1 on the internet:
Don't post anything you don't want people to criticise!

I've made the mistake of doing that and the mistake of taking criticism to heart myself a number of times.

Even if you don't come back Rasdini I really wanted to see this fan game come to fruition...

Edit: sorry Josh, just wanted to add that I was sad it came to this...

this.mess = abs(sin(times#))
Daniel TGC
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 14:45
Hi Rasdini just a very minor point, the Enterprise B was an Excelsior class ship, while you're showing a constitution class.

Other then that it looks like an interesting fan project, there's quite a few of these games ongoing and a vast modding community. Once such would be BC Files over at www.bcfiles.com they are a modding community for Star Trek Bridge Commander, there's plenty of model ships there if you want to grab a bunch of start trek models. I wrote a mod for that game back in 2002 called KUU. You can probably extract a file from that pack there.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 23rd Nov 2012 23:26
Can a mod please check this thread, I get a trojan warning,... it's one of them again...

Quote: "
Category: Trojan

Description: This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.

Recommended action: Remove this software immediately.

Items:
file:C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\BMOT86HF\www2_uploadimages_net[1].htm
"

I ONLY GOT THIS ON THIS THREAD TODAY
In other words, my pc is perfectly fine...

Daniel TGC
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2012 07:05
I have no error messages here. Contact your anti-virus company.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 24th Nov 2012 07:19
nvm, will just avoid this thread...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 15:03:45
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 15:03:45