Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / X9 Game: B4 It5 2 L8

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2012 16:03
Hello everyone! I am made a game called B4 It5 2 L8! It's about my REAL School, Frostig School, and as a unknown person inside of this school you have to escape some blood thirsty zombies! Here are some screenshots:

I also have some gameplay footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptyMLwNA9Rc&list=PL7660E91F24698ED2&index=1&feature=plpp_video

and an opening live action cinematic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw7AmBvkF_o&feature=BFa&list=PL7660E91F24698ED2

You can already get a copy of the game here:

http://www.mlgelites.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3133310

However it still needs a lot of patching. Most are framerate dropping, but others include lighting and other stuff. It was rushed out of my schools development doors before we could get it completely stable (we had a deadline). I hope to upgrade to V1.19 soon so I can fix a lot of the problems.

I posted this game on the showroom forum but was locked because of screenshots so a mod told me to post it here. But no malice! I know what havoc would break loose if the mods weren't here!

Elite Indie Games
NIlooc223
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2012 20:36 Edited at: 7th Aug 2012 20:37

there ya go

EDIT: wierd dosnt seem to work o.O
Dark Frager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Aug 2012 22:44
It's because there are % signs in the links. The forum doesn't like those.

Putting the fun back into Fungus since 1984.
MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 01:38
What can I do to fix the images?

Here's a link to where the new images are:

http://www.mlgelites.com/b4it52l8.htm

Man no matter what I do everything seems to go wrong! XD
Anyone know anyway to post the pictures on the forums?

Elite Indie Games
MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 02:13
Also Is night time a good time to post my stuff? I live in the U.S.A. West Coast and TGC are European. Are the time zones so different that I have to post near night over here to get it accepted more quickly? Just as suggestion as I had to wait all day yesterday for my post to be accepted.

Elite Indie Games
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 10:09
The volunteer mods approve the posts and are situated all across the globe. But there's only a few of us and we approve posts when we're online. New user moderation only lasts a short time, then your posts will be automatically approved.

MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 10:15
thanks for the info! XD

Elite Indie Games
Dark Frager
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 11:00 Edited at: 8th Aug 2012 11:01
Quote: "Anyone know anyway to post the pictures on the forums?"

put the link in between [.img][/img.] tags. (No dots)

Well it works but the picture doesnt show up. Idk why.

Putting the fun back into Fungus since 1984.
MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 11:09
I'm using a site creator called Webs, if that helps. I put everything on their server which I can upload files to be it picture or application.

Elite Indie Games
MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 11:12
Here's another try:

Elite Indie Games
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 11:41 Edited at: 8th Aug 2012 11:42
an easier way to do it is to upload the images directly to the post. you can then copy and paste the images url onto the post. Then select the url and press the image button. Oh and make sure they are .jpg files not .bmp

Disturbing13
Dev Forum Store
MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 23:59
Ok here's the first pic I'm uploading

Elite Indie Games

Attachments

Login to view attachments
MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Aug 2012 23:59

Elite Indie Games
MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 00:01
That ones a character talking I'll post the voices later.

Here's the second upload.

Elite Indie Games

Attachments

MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 00:02

This ones while your fighting a ground zombie. By the way, do you have to pay royalties for using TGC Models? I got them from the model packs not the store.

Elite Indie Games
Ertlov
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 00:16
I just decided to raise the price tag of "Into the Dark" to 299,90 Dollars. A WOLF game would be worth 2000 - 3000 Dollar, then, AT LEAST!

Ok, let`s put the mocking aside:

10 Dollars for that look like a pretty bad attempt to make some fast cash out of not much work while others give away great stuff for free. Check out some of Wolfs games to see what I mean

Come to where the madness is:http://www.homegrowngames.at
MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 00:20
Attached is the voice of the character in that screenshot and in the trailer. It's not very good but we had to rush it and I think it gives it a campy feel. I think of this game as sort of a campy game since the story is so unbelievable even for a zombie game. I actually made several cutscenes that need to be put in the game but I have to update FPS Creator before I can do that. Here they are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQkeNtGlMMQ&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki58VaB3-8k&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jREYf-5gemY&feature=youtu.be

The schools in California so if you don't know California is expecting a big earthquake as we are on a fault line. Just to put that into context. I think the cutscenes are again campy and gives that feel to the game.

Elite Indie Games

Attachments

MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 00:29 Edited at: 9th Aug 2012 00:37
I know it seems overpriced but the $10.00 price was actually the price our class decided on as we had to pay back the school for all the resources we used and we also had to pay the all the students who worked on it as we had nine people on the team and maybe if more people buy it we could lower the price. Like I said I'm constantly patching it to make it better. If you think that is too much you can always get our other game, Trenches of WWII. It's, in my opinion, Trenches is a little bit better, even if it is only a two level game. And It's more polished. I only have two games up as our site is running out of space for storing the games (we do downloads). And we need more sales to upgrade it.

and also We spent an entire school year making this. We actually just got the software last school year so we were still beginners. We tried to do our best and we had to finish it by the time school was out two. One kid just kept on working on his level even after the deadline so we had to rush it to our classmates who had purchased it through preorders and after he had finished his level and burned the game (we used disks for our school) we said we would patch it to make it better. It actually has less glitches now than it did when we released it.

Elite Indie Games
flaming chainsaw
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 02:14
i suggest with what you know after you made this is to completely redo the whole thing. put lights in it. more detail. less spacing if you cant get more detail. update the FPSC software to 118 or 119 or 120 beta at least so you have arms and animations with the stock weapons and it may take out some glitches that are already in the game if there is any. tell everyone they wont be getting any money anytime soon. honestly no ones going to pay 10$ for your game. you need it to be more, like, better. if you redo the game so its more apealing and people find it worth buying other then the people who made it. then sell it for a doller or two at most. cause in the idea of cheaper more people will buy. cause 10$ for the game you have now isnt going to happen. its crazy selling it for 10$ plain and simple

ASUS CG1330-5 Win7 Home Premeium = YUMMYFACE FOR ME
MLGElites
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Aug 2012 02:34
Ok, I'll lower the price. I'm already patching it. We already paid back our school so maybe $5.00 for the price? I'm gonna post the other game soon on the forum so look out for that but yeah I'm really am correcting the mistakes our team made. I'm not going to redo it but I am going to change the levels to include more entities once I get the update like I've said many times before because at this time I really don't want the framerate to drop. I actually have many more levels that I was going to release as free DLC but it looks like I don't have enough space for that. There Is other levels after the last level shown in the video, however it was really laggy, so I decided not to put it in the video but it's actually a lot more detailed than the other levels. I really hope the update will fix that level.

Elite Indie Games

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:16:13
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:16:13