Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Searching For a Game Title for Rpg Game !

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

I made a Rpg Game with FPSC but I still need a proper name for it...
[It's like Oblivion / Skyrim]

Any ideas?
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
dude you are a creator of games, surely you can make your own name up for it?.

no harm meant but dude just go with what feels right to you you made the game so surely you know its aim story and feel.

i can make names for places up easy. like this.... teryork crossed terrys and york. simple. if its an rpg, important to create a flair of inventiveness be bold and name your world then there is your title.

hope this helps and good luck keep going

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Aug 2012 19:17
I would like to see this game.

I'm familiar with this, but I'm still learning!
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Aug 2012 01:02 Edited at: 24th Aug 2012 01:05
Quote: "[It's like Oblivion / Skyrim]"

No, it's not. Never will be. Never could be.

And speaking of names...they mean NOTHING, its all about the game.

If your game is good, you can name it 'Sand Glass: The Game' and it will still be a sucess. But if its crap than not even a name like "Hell Wars: The Revenge of the Buxom Princess" will save it

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
Fpsc Remaking Halo
Years of Service
User Offline
ON TOPIC:
Will you show us your game? I am a curious cat! I would like to see what you have created. It has to be worth a mention at least.
OFF TOPIC:
I will make a game similar to a Medieval time setting, but I assure I will not take any ideas from previous games out there, and use nothing but stock and free media, and model packs, I promise it won't be multiplayer-fps this time! ...and using FPSCreator X9, the PC I am using currently now, glitches with the segments. :X ..note..this game might take a while, its not going to be a one level design!..also if someone could point me into the direction where I can use trigger zones to go to previous levels, instead of using RPG Mod, I would like to be using the FPSCreator V1.20.003 beta again, I have barely begun to search while I type this!..also this will have to be in progress for some time, I will post the link to the official thread in here, but main thread will be in Work-in-progress forum.

//Cheers ..sorry for the bump!

Concept, an Original Idea. A Creation. Takes Effort & Pride.
The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Sep 2012 01:26
I wanted to make a medieval game too!

Fulfilling the Nerevarine Prophecy, one trial at a time, because I... Am... The Nerevar!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:30:09
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:30:09