Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Realm of Hallows

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

[url=WWW.REALMOFHALLOWS.COM][/url]
YOUTUBE TRAILER | SCREENSHOT GALLERY | DOWNLOAD THE DEMO

[B]Welcome to the Afterlife.[/B]

It is not paradise. Not anymore. Not since Satan's demonic army breached the mighty gates of heaven. Where once there was peace and harmony for the souls of the righteous, there is now nothing but war and strife between the angels of heaven and the dregs of hell.

[B]Realm of Hallows[/B] is an upcoming action-adventure PC game from newcomer indie developer [B]Aerium Software[/B]. Do you have what it takes to survive the other side? Download the demo here. You can look forward to...

[LIST][*]Addicting hack-and-slash combat
[*]Intense, large-scale battles between angels and demons
[*]Other worldly environments
[*]A compelling story[/LIST]

In the full version of the game, your great adventure will take you across the cosmic plains of the afterlife. Cross the skies from the violent war in heaven where the holy clash with the vile and no being, man or angel, can be trusted, over to the dark forests of purgatory, where nightmares and reality become intertwined, and down into the dark, torturous fires of hell, where any shred of hope or humanity left in your soul will die a wretched death.

Thank you for your interest in this project. We are sure you will find your demon slaying experience to be utterly satisfactory.

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
It looks bad, and it looks good at the same time!

3d point in space
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2012 15:35
how do you die in heaven? This kind of confuses me still. Oh well it is just a game about fighting in heaven does not sound like heaven to me though sounds like Afghanistan.

Developer of Space Chips, pianobasic, zipzapzoom, and vet pinball apps. Developed the tiled map engine seen on the showcase. Veteran for the military.
Hell_666
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Aug 2012 01:18
Looks nice

Eternal suffering ...

I'm french
AeriumSoftware
Years of Service
User Offline
@ Pincho Paxton: thanks?

@ 3d point in space: the idea is that heavenly things don't "die," it's more like they "cease to exist." But don't hurt your head too much over the metaphysics.

@ Hell_666: thank you.
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2012 21:50
in scripture it says, there is war in heavin,so it possible, I will check this game out, love the story.

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 18th Aug 2012 22:16
Ok, Ok, lol, OK, OK, NOW, For such a great idea I think, just my opinion, the sprites could have been better, some of the story is misspelled and alot of the actions did not work, alot of the enemys did not attack me and this should have been 3d. well, in my opinion, all in all, I did enjoy it and played it till I died.

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
AeriumSoftware
Years of Service
User Offline
3D is not an option available to my team right now due to limited resources, but I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:28:15
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:28:15