Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / I need help please

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello.. i have problem .. i want to make awesome game and im trying it .. i made level and more.. i have full fps creator x10 but i have problem when i go test level.. it is loading loading and when it says saving and optimizing universe... it crash fps creator x10 has stopped working.. i need help.. and i have other problem when i made simple game at start i executable it.. and when i start it there is no new game . just load game and exit game.. i need realy help with this .. please
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
sounds like an address problem, make sure you test the game bit by bit, in other words suggest test everything you put in the game by doing a process of ellimination. just do a 6 segment floor and then test each object one by one. if it does not work insantly, then your segment is wrong so use the default. if that is not working, have you shifted the program files etc in an organized fashion to suite you, this could be the problem. suggest after upgrading to 11.1 version and making sure that your pc has the x10.1 driver in place, should work fine. any issues with that dude chaeck the main notices, above they explain all

hope this helps

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!
Gamestar
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Vagos 98....

I think i did the samer as you,in the Build.exe

Firstly,when you come to the first screen,at the top of it it says
"simple game.fpg..change that to your game title.

Everything should all fall in place after that...

Hope this solves your problem...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 18:25:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 18:25:53