Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [X9] e.c.h.o (Elite Counter Hostile Operatives)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Aug 2012 20:51

[center]E.C.H.O (Elite Counter Hostile Operatives)

Developer: WolfsDenGaming

The story follows you as Sargent Jericho. After being an officer for over 6 years, you finally met your match. By match meaning 23 well armed soldiers. They kill both his backup and his almost him. He however was quickly saved, brought to hospital, and from their offered a job to get the B***** that tried to kill you. You quickly accept. Now as you finally reach towards the end of the goal. E.C.H.O, the team you joined finally tracks down the guy that tried to kill him \\\"Commander Montgomery\\\" Head leader of a strange cult. He plans to launch a set of stolen experimental weapons to the states, burn the \\\"demons\\\" and claim the country for himself. So now you need to get threw the city in utter chaos, Get threw the factory, and then murder the B***** that tried to kill you. However, as you head closer and closer towards the building, you feel almost as if somethings not right, none the less you continue your journey with all of E.C.H.O

Details

8 levels with (hopefully in the end) A nice arrange of custom pieces

Nice voice acting

A fun gaming experience (yah i included that)

If you would like to help (Which would be fantastic) I need some basic scripts and entities if possible (don\\\'t worry ha no weapons or characters)

And Voice Acting!!! Currently six positions are avaliable

• Commander Montgomery (Cult Leader)
• Michael (Gang Leader)
• Sargent Jericho (Player)
• Crew Member One (Soldier)
• Cult Soldier One (soldier)
• Demente

And I will include a link within a few hours of this post being up...

To Moderator: If you haven\\\'t please delete the other post, for some my original post become deleted and with it my link to the demo. Thank you...

Special Thanks to...So far....
CosmicProphet
And all of those who worked on the steampunk pack.

fredy rules all
fredboy51
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2012 09:02
Yah just delete this...damn it...sorry I forgot that even an edit requires new users to wait for the approval. sorry again...

fredy rules all

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 21:02:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 21:02:45