Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9][1.20] The Viper Chronicles

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2012 03:35 Edited at: 1st Sep 2012 05:16
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS GAME IS RATED MATURE 18+ SINCE SOME OF THE SCREENSHOTS HAVE IMAGES CLASSIFIED AS "NUDITY". BY CONTINUING TO READ THIS POST, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THIS NOTE. IF THIS OFFENDS YOU, PLEASE PRESS THE BACK BUTTON ON YOUR BROWSER NOW. THANKS.

SUMMARY

DECEMBER 25, 2012. Exactly 4 days after the Mayan calendar prediction had failed, another occurrence happens in Los Angeles and eventually across the world. Aliens under the leadership of Zerg descend upon Earth with a proposition to the human race: to live peacefully and in harmony with The Humans. In exchange for The Aliens consumption of the planet\'s natural resources, The Aliens would provide The Humans with advanced technology: a chip that, when inserted into humans, would give them more intelligence, more stamina, more physical prowess, increased health, better weight management, and increased life expectancy to 250 years while reducing the signs of old age (wrinkles, frail bones, etc.).

President Nolan agrees wholeheartedly even though Vice President Andrew Blackheart advises him not to enter into an agreement with The Aliens.

Because Nolan agrees to a treaty with The Aliens, Blackheart creates an organization whose sole purpose is to maintain the peace and order between The Humans and The Aliens. Blackheart left that responsibility to one man to name it and control it. That man was Samuel Viper.

Samuel Viper called the organization Vested Interests in Peace and Eradication of Resistance (VIPER). He also trained his 2 daughters—Vida Viper and Amber Viper—and his wife, Eva Viper, to be the best of the best.

A small unknown cult of The Humans named SAND (Strike At Night with Death) is unhappy with Earth being overcrowded and sharing the planet with The Aliens. They blame Nolan and decide to send Raven, a young and deadly female ninja, to assassinate Nolan and Zerg, the leader of The Aliens, under the cloak of darkness.

One day, an intelligent scientist named Dr. David Nightwolf discovers a way how to alter the chip\'s code and transpose the chip provided by The Aliens into machines that can now think for themselves and no longer rely on human interaction to perform. He tests the chip on his first ever prototype that he named REYNA (Replicated Entity Yet Not Augmented) and discovers a few errors to his knowledge. Little to Dr. Nightwolf\'s realization, REYNA becomes a fully augmented and free thinking machine.

REYNA, acting now on its own behalf under the guise of night, darkness, and secrecy, supplements other machines with copies of the chip and calls the new class of machines Cyborgs.

On April 24, 2014, a Cyborg named RN71554, under REYNA\'s orders, kills Dr. Nightwolf, his wife, and his 26 year old daughter Monica Nightwolf but did not know that Dr. Nightwolf had another 24 year old daughter named Aurora T. Nightwolf who just happens to be out of town at the time of the murder. RN71554 learns how to properly mesh human flesh and organs with the artificial machine limbs it possesses when it skins Monica\'s dead body and organs and affix the skin to its mechanical limbs.

RN71554, to blend in with The Humans, drops its name and changes it to “Jasmine.” Jasmine convinces REYNA to leave its name as “Reyna” and advises her to mesh her mechanical frame the same way.

On November 14, 2014, Reyna approaches Nolan and Zerg, the leader of The Aliens, to propose that a new race called The Cyborgs are arriving and wish to live in harmony with The Humans and The Aliens. Both Zerg and Nolan (at VP Blackheart\'s advisal) deny the proposal, stating the planet would be overpopulated. Zerg and Nolan did not know, however, that The Cyborgs were already on Earth.

On that cold, dark night of November 14, one of The Cyborgs named RN63497, without Jasmine and Reyna knowing, meshes its machine parts with human flesh from a female dead body at the morgue and calls herself “Elisha”. Elisha decides to inform President Nolan of what is going on with The Cyborgs and the meshing of human flesh and organs with machine limbs. Elisha, for some reason, cannot find Nolan.

President Nolan, VP Blackheart, and Blackheart\'s 2 daughters April and Violet are kidnapped by Reyna, Jasmine, and a few other Cyborgs earlier that day (and within hours after Reyna\'s meeting) and are held at a concentration chamber. By sheer force and torture, Nolan agrees to sign the pact allowing The Cyborgs to live among The Humans and The Aliens. Reyna and Jasmine release everyone.

On January 3, 2015, Nolan sends out a memo to his Cabinet informing them that a new race is arriving on Earth in a few days to live with The Aliens and The Humans. That race is obviously The Cyborgs.

On January 27, 2015, Zerg finds out and The Aliens launch an all out interstellar war against The Humans and The Cyborgs. When Nolan asks Reyna and Jasmine to ally with The Humans in the war, Reyna and Jasmine decline and tells Nolan that The Humans are on their own.

The war is on. VIPER disbands and members come up missing. SAND is nowhere to be found.

But why? And what is the secret behind The Cyborgs motives? Ultimately, why do The Aliens hate The Cyborgs and start an interstellar war with The Humans—the class of people that welcomed them to live on Earth with them...and not The Cyborgs?

One woman decides to find out. One woman demands answers. And she will KILL anyone...or anything...that gets in her way.

VIDA VIPER.

This is a chronicle of her quest to find those answers...to save mankind... and to preserve peace and harmony on Earth.

SCRRENSHOTS

REMOVED due to mature content.

SHORT GAME COMMERCIAL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5y6XTv6CZk

As you can see, I still have A LOT OF WORK to do with this...mainly the lighting. This project is FAR from over. It has been sitting on the back burner for about a year now, but I brought it back to the forefront just recently.

I really need advice on how to make this game better. I know the screenies look far from perfect, but, like I said, I am still working on it.

Thanks to all that comment, both good and bad. It is truly appreciated.

Cheers and Beers ,

King Cobra
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
Please, brand the thread [Mature +18] Since the pictures deem nudity.

------
King Cobra
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2012 04:04
Sorry. Thanks for informing me.

Will do now.

King Cobra
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Aug 2012 13:21
I am not sure that you are allowed to post images containing nudity even if you brand it [Mature +18]
But I guess its up to the mods to decide. (Has to do with AUP)

Mr Bigglesworth
Years of Service
User Offline
Why are there half nude girls everywhere
BedsideReaper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2012 08:53
@Mr Bigglesworth

Why are you asking? Just take it in, my friend. lol

"I think I'm getting the 'Black Lung,' pop."

"Derrick, you've been down there for one day."
anayar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2012 11:36 Edited at: 27th Aug 2012 11:39
A year... for this?

Not to sound mean but really the game looks very basic, lighting is very much lacking, entity placement seems random, low quality 2D HUD's... I could go on.

Mate youve got a good storyline here, try to make a good game aswell. Put some thought into it and if you dont know/cant do 2D editing get someone to help you for free or for $$. Really I dont mean to be mean, but for a years worth of work this isnt something I would be proud of.

Cheers,
Anayar

[EDIT]And really, the half naked girls are unnecessary. They dont add much to the game at all... atleast for me. Take some of Bootlickers or Ertlov's game for example. They both have some form of vulgarity but they do it in a way that adds to the game, not just thrown in just cause.

Also thats a beutiful font youve got there? Chopin script if im not mistaken? Id move it below the picture of the ladies (if you do so choose to keep them)[/EDIT]

For KeithC
maho76
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Aug 2012 15:49 Edited at: 27th Aug 2012 15:50
Quote: "And really, the half naked girls are unnecessary."

dont you know "girls with guns"? ^^

@kingcobra: dont forget that you need the right to use the portraits (they are NOT your girlfriends, i guess?^^)

King Cobra
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Aug 2012 10:24
ANAYAR:

I do appreciate your comments and suggestions and I will incorporate them in my work...however, I didn't spend A YEAR on it...I spent about TWO months on the project before I got a job and a lady and I had to put this on the backburner for a while...I finally brought it back to the forefront. So in alla ctuality, i only spent 2 months really working on it but the concept has been alive for a year now. You make some really good points though so your suggestions are appreciated and considered...however, lol, I'm keeping the girls hahaha

MAHO:

One of the girls is my girlfriend...the others I'm awaiting emails but it should be no problem on my end, but I do appreciate the heads up!! Thank you!

Thanks to all of you for your suggestions, comments, and criticisms.

Cheers and Beers,

King Cobra
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Sep 2012 05:14
Read section 3.6 of the AUP; before posting images like that again. Images removed.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 22:54:15
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 22:54:15