Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

3 Dimensional Chat / Action 3D (Polygon Reduction Tool) Questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Sep 2012 03:04
Hi

I was looking at the Action 3D polygon reduction tool as it supports .X files which I am using.
http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2095

Please can anyone using the tool help me with some questions:

- Does it work if you import a .X model with animations so you can reduce the polygons and export with the animations still intact ?

- I read somewhere that only .X ASCII files are supported. Is this correct or does it work for .X Binary files now also ?

- If my model is relatively low poly already like 5,000 polygons will I still get some reduction without holes appearing in the mesh?

Thanks

Greenster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Sep 2012 11:04
-no

-no

-unlikely
3D Animation
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2012 09:29
Thanks for sharing good knowledge.

3D/2D animations
[href=architectural walkthroughs]architectural walkthroughs[/href]
3D Animation
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2012 09:31
3D/2D Animation usually begin with the panoramic depiction of the external features that include landscaping, hedges, fences, roads and exterior surroundings in general. The exterior view of the building shows the façade where structure, architecture, materials and design can be understood.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 07:21:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 07:21:49