Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / Smackit sample is just a hello world?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2012 17:16
Has anyone noticed that the Smackit AppGameKit native T2 ios project (for xcode) does not contain the game sample?

It only contains a "hello iphone, ipad and ipod" line.

I downloaded again the zipped files from my purchases because I thought I had overwritten it, but the freshly downloaded is the same.

Well, the code is on the Windows T1 Ide sample workspace, but I thought I should mention it for someone "up there" to correct the downloadable pack.

May the 3d force B with U
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Sep 2012 17:26
Nope, but you are totally correct.

Keep in mind that ALL of the projects in the samples are out of date with the current AppGameKit v1076 release. If you want to want to use any of them, you'll need to update the files in the <proj>/Classes directory. I have the correct ones (with some of my own useful tweaks) posted here. See the post for the discussion on what is in my template set and how to use them.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester
JDforce
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2012 06:06 Edited at: 28th Sep 2012 18:05
Hi Ancient Lady,
Yes, I have noted the phase shift, will download your version and check out, thanks.

EDIT: I downloaded your "clean project" template files, and it works great as a starting point for new projects. In fact I will use it for my project, I like your additions.

May the 3d force B with U

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 16:04:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 16:04:19