Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / my first game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
It seems I really don\'t know from where to insert in my page a screenshot (which button is for that), I understand I need to do that. I hope it\'s ok from Image button. If it\'s something else, I\'m very sorry but I dont know how to do it, or my english it\'s not so good.

Anyway, this is my last trial to make a post here.

On this image you can see the site from where you can download teh beta version of my first game, \"Island of Robinson\".

I know it can be in a better way, but I\'m just a beginner and I want to develop this in the future. Wait your opinions, suggestions and advices !!

Mihai
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 8th Oct 2012 03:34

Very good effort there buddy... is this made in DBPro?

I must say though... this game is still very far from release... consider the official release a BETA release... there is a lot of polishing to do yet... I hope to see this project progress

The Nerevar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Oct 2012 06:20
Wow,looks very nice so far, I hope you keep it up!

Fulfilling the Nerevarine Prophecy, one trial at a time, because I... Am... The Nerevar!
mihaid
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for your comments,

I know I have a lot to work, but I think it's a good ideea, which can ve well develop

Mihai

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:12:05
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:12:05