Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Help with graphic card please.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
A buddy of mine is selling FPS Creator x10 and showed me how it works and everything and i'm VERY interested. I'm buying a new computer in a couple days. The one i'm looking at I don't know if the specs meet the requirements. So I figured maybe someone can help me out.

Video card - 256MB NVIDIA® Quadro NVS 110M TurboCache
Processor Type: Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
Standard Memory: 2 GB
Maximum Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: DDR2 SDRAM
Hard Drive Capacity: 80 GB
And it's windows 7 home premium 32-bit

As long as FPS Creator x10 works on it that's fine i'm not looking for the greatest results. I've learned to live without luxuries.
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 7th Nov 2012 16:41
I highly doubt that X10 will run on that.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 7th Nov 2012 16:52
I am having a hard time finding the precise DX base technology but I did come across one that indicated DX9.0 so I would suggest you ran something like DXDIAG or perhaps GPUZ link [I am unsure of the exact place to get this but linking this for now but you could also try guru3d.com]

I doubt it is a DX10 chip... I say that because I found one reference here and most of the NVidia sites either do not reference DX10 or they do but it is kind of across the entire series... so slightly confusing...

Hope that helps... either way DO NOT BUY THAT PC IT IS ANCIENT!!!!!!!

srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Nov 2012 20:35
Depending on your location, you could probably buy/assemble a tower for $350 US that would run x10 and last you a few years.

Even if you could get x10 to run on that machine, I think your experience would so lousy as to make you want to give up before you got started.

Personally, I wouldn't pay $50 for the hardware listed but I understand everyone's situation is different. If you do got that route, I'd be curious to know if you find a way to make it run.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 7th Nov 2012 22:13
srealist that's a laptop by the looks of it, or a thin client...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:12:41
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:12:41