Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [X9] Sem Saída - Teaser Trailer (Brazilian Game, it\'ll be translated after the Full Game)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2012 13:17 Edited at: 21st Nov 2012 12:39
Hey guys.
So, I'm working on a horror game called Sem Saída (No Exit), for now, I just have the trailer to show the "feeling" of the game and I wanted to know everybody's opinion about that. (Sorry my bad english)

Trailer:
http://youtu.be/B9R5eblKAD0

That\'s not the major look of the game, a bunch of things will be changed in the final release.

Story:
I don't worked in all the history yet, but the game will take place in a building, inside that building will have a bunch of long corridors, each corridor will have a door with a number in it, and each one of those doors will take you to a whole REALLY different place (sometimes you will ask yourself: I'm still in the building?? Just for example, it's possible you enter in a room and it'll lead you to a big forest, but you are still in the building.

I'm not gonna lie, the MAIN purpose of that game is TO SCARE THE LIVING SH*T out of you (and I know how to do that, believe me), it'll be the kind of game that you CAN\'T play if you have heart problems or things like that.

That's all I have in the moment, if I take a good feedback in that post, I'll keep posting news about the game.
Thanks for the attention!
Design Runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2012 03:44
Just watched the trailer, nearly had a heart attack! Awesome job, though I'm not a huge fan of that flashlight. Which version of fpsc are you using? Because the most recent has support for an amazing flashlight.

Your signature has been erased by a mod, please reduce it to no larger than 600 x 120.
Belacios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2012 13:05
@Design Runner

I'm using 1.20.

Amazing flashlight?? Now you caught my attention! XD
Where is that flashlight?
unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2012 13:41
As i was reading this post, i thought to myself, "here we go again, another 'horror' game, made in FPSC using all the same stock media.

I thought i would give the video a quick watch. I must say, i am impressed. You definitely got my heart going. I would be interested in seeing this game as it progresses.

Keep up the good work.

I love the atmospheric music; where is that from? Have you composed that yourself?

Unfamillia

Belacios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2012 13:49
@unfamillia

Thanks a lot!! Loved your comment! XD
Well, I didn't compose the music, I've took it from a website with LOTS of free musics to use in whatever you want, it's pretty good for making videos, movies or games, here's the link, you are going to like it:
http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?genre=Horror

Thanks again!
D0MINIK
Years of Service
User Offline
I think you can improve you lighting. Use the illumination map shader on your desk lamp, for example

I agree with the already stated oppinions on the trailer, good job!

(You really need to update the first post to make it look better and follow the rules!)

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Nov 2012 13:41
I don't see a screenshot in your first post, which is a requirement to keep this thread open.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 09:33:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 09:33:33