Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I'm new, so introducing myself!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello .

I think this is my first time posting on here, so here's a quick introduction... I bought DBC many years ago [probably not long after it was released] and dabbled with it for a while. At the time I was much more used to writing non-games, in a variety of languages, and never really had the time to get into DB properly.

Anyway, a couple of months or so back I downloaded DBPro and re-acquainted myself with the language. I've read all sorts of tutorials, been through a fair few forum pages, got a whole bunch of useful looking links saved for future reference, etc. I've written a couple of (very) basic games and created a couple of other projects which I have been using just to experiment with various commands and try out some things to help me learn.

The forum looks like a good place to continue building on what I've discovered so far and good to see there's still a fair bit of activity on them!

Anyway, that's me. Look forward to speaking to some of you and thanks in advance for any help/answers to questions I come up with in the future .
nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2012 18:24
Welcome
You've just entered the place from which you can never leave. You're off the edge of the map now. Here there be monsters.

RP Functions Library v1.0

My signature has not been erased by a mod.
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 2nd Dec 2012 19:06
Welcome
Your new second home, it is not tax deductable either, so do not try that one.

haha, Hi, and we welcome you err back to the word of DBPro, indeed it is friendly here

Ask away!

TheComet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2012 19:59
You know not the dangers of game development! It is too late now, for your only chance to return to the overworld has just been vanquished. Welcome, and prepare to embrace the best and worst choice of your life!

Welcome to TGC forums.

TheComet

sayerbloke
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks for the welcome

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:46:14
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:46:14