Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / FPSC Tutorial Series

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2013 20:47
I still don't know how to face select. Can you make a video showing how to do it?

Don't waste your life
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
It seems that learning the interface is your problem, So I want you to go here and download GamerX's tutorials on the blender interface. He is the one that helps me when I have trouble, but he also has already made the tutorials for you.

If you still have problems with learning the interface there are videos on Blender Cookie that will show you how to use blender.

starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry guys, I have been very busy with work here lately and have not been able to write any tutorials. I am writing this as I have been reminded of what I need to be doing and I at this time are unable to do.

I do have most of the next tutorial done on entites, but I feel that I have gone off track at making a complete game and I need to get back to that aspect of the tutorials.

For now, work will have me running full force for the next month or two. When things get back to a normal pace I will post new tutorials and I may even redo some of the previous tutorials to help those using other programs.

I feel really bad at letting you guys down. I just wanted you guys to know why I have not been putting up tutorials.

For CP and Flatlander, I apologize for my procrastination and long over due work, but I am unable to help any longer.

yashasp9
Years of Service
User Offline
You shoudnt have stopped your tutorials were good
starmind 001
FPSC Reloaded Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
I haven't stop making them. I just had a lot of work going on, but I will be returning to finish this tutorial series.

I am curious to get people's thoughts. What about these tutorials are you liking and what are you not?

By knowing some of the pros and cons, I can better write these for both present and future tutorials.

Before I became busy at work I was working on new segments for an upcoming scifi pack. Some are for BLR, but others were just to learn a new way of doing things. Right now at last look, there were roughly 165 segments and entities. Each segment comes with a base texture so you can edit it however you want. My goal is to try and release the whole pack in Sept., but depending on work it maybe longer.

Just for fun I sent Cosmic a sample video of what I had done and this is that video. Keep in mind all textures and meshes are mine and will challenge any that say otherwise.

Enjoy the video!

Burger
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th May 2013 08:31
Those are some fantastic scifi segments there!

- An Instinctive Fear IndieDB page, download demo today!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 15:02:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 15:02:50