Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Sound.....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey all I got The full Version of Dark Basic Pro *cheers* but now I have a question about sound, how would I go about recording the stuff because I don't know of any programs as of yet that are cheap and can easily have MP3 files etc. transferred to the computer. Help plz methinks.
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2003 04:43
Hi Artos,
If you have a mic, and Microsoft Windows Whatever, you can just use the sound recorder and then find a program that converts .wavs to .mp3s. I recommend looking at
http://www.tucows.com/
http://www.download.com/

good luck,
Juvy

Juvenile Industries
Current Project: The First Room (FPS)
Side Projects: SHIPWRECK, the boss's school project
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2003 06:26 Edited at: 17th Nov 2003 06:28
be careful on download.com
I just dloaded and installed a wav to mp3 converter and it installed a slew of SPYWARE crap on my machine that caused me a full day's worth of work to remove (from both partitions) I forget the name of the app but the download was entitled Encoder.exe or something similar. I have a few IP address destinations that the trojan/spyware sh*t was trying to connect to, and once I "Call up my men" (reference? LOL) them sum-b*tches am gonna pay!

"not to mention the the mexicans, and Palestinians, oh yeah and don't forget Fiji and Ireland - I must lay waste to them as well" (more references)

-RUST-

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 09:48:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 09:48:30