Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Sound Volume & Animation

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2003 15:50
I'm seeming to have no luck with the SET ANIMATION VOLUME command, working on my animations.

Whether it's .MOV or .AVI, the sound volume stays at the same level, is it just me or is there something I'm missing here? Does the volume command only work with certain types of animation files?
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2003 17:24
can i see the code you are using? try setting it to '200', it should increase quite abit.
can soundcards/speakers have limits to the volume they can produce? that could be it maybe.

GO TO THE ETERNAL DESTINY FORUMS!!! http://forums.eternaldestinyonline.com
Do it now!!!
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Nov 2003 18:21
It doesn't work here either with an mpeg. I don't think the animation commands are used much so it has proberly gone un-noticed.
Report it as a bug.

code I used to test

dbpro : p166mmx @ 233 : 256mb : sb 128pci : sis onboard
Rknight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2003 02:10
Okay, I'm going to move this over to bug reports since it's not just my machine.

There's no change in volume at all, and there's no need for me to put in a code snippet: I'm just using the commands load it, play it, change the sound, extraneous of any other code.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 09:34:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 09:34:32