Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / Was X10 offered as download?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 20th Dec 2012 16:12
When I go to my order history and select X10, The download for it is actually X9 V1.0. Is that normal? Was X10 offered as a download or only on DVD delivered? I can't remember.

Brian.

!retupmoc eht ni deppart m'I !pleH

budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 20th Dec 2012 16:22
Quote: "When I go to my order history and select X10, The download for it is actually X9 V1.0. Is that normal? Was X10 offered as a download or only on DVD delivered? I can't remember."

There was never a download for X10, just the disk.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 20th Dec 2012 16:53
Thanks. That explains it.

!retupmoc eht ni deppart m'I !pleH

srealist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Dec 2012 19:04
I wish they would offer it for download. Understanding they don't want to be responsible for supporting it - and won't support it. But they could just add a disclaimer and make it available.

Seeing all the requested features for Reloaded, so many of them are features that already exist in x10. I understand all the reasons and all the arguments about x10 being a dead technology, etc. etc. and am worn out on that discussion but there's no reason it couldn't still be available.

I just found my two copies the other day buried under all manner of junk. Fortunately. It runs great on my new machine. Blazingly fast and test scenes load in no time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 10:09:59
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 10:09:59