Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Making Scp 610 game need Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2013 04:37 Edited at: 8th Jan 2013 00:11
So i'm making an Scp 610 game.It is my first project and i need help, any Help would be great! If you would like to see what the game will look like just replay below and i'll post a download for the pre pre alpha version

The base mechanics are as follows
-You have gas mask that you have to keep on around the infected,but it blocks some of your vision.

- While you do have an assault rifle and sidearm your low on ammo and guns do not do to much to the infected in less you fill them with bullets.

-Infected are very deadly even when there is only one.

-While you are a trained MTF you can not last forever. You need to get out without becoming infected.

-Any of your Surviving squad members can and will die or become infected.

-Hand to Hand combat is very dangerous with infected, as your risk of becoming infected are much higher.

-You will have to deal with crazed survivors.

-Will have multiply endings based on how many of your squad members are make it out,how you treat survivors, and weather you become infected or not.

Has Staring contest with Scp 173....and wins
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2013 09:59
Well the thing is that we should already be able to see what the game looks like.

Here are the requirements, which you need to read before posting here;
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=170978&b=21&msg=2025580#m2025580

BJFowLer
Years of Service
User Offline
Oh sorry... well it's in [9x]. I'm the dev. my name is BJFowLer. The basic story is that you are a member of a MTF sent to push SCP-610 infected after they have broken through they're infected territory. However this mission doesn't go as planed and most of your team ends up dead or infected. Now running low on ammo and the number of infected raising you stumble upon a foundation out-post. Having other choice you venture inside. After that, well let's just say out of the frying pan...into the fire. [Screenshot pending]

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2013 04:30
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

Please feel free to start another thread when you meet the requirements.

-Keith

BJFowLer
Years of Service
User Offline
I have to buy/ download some stuff to take the screen shots, okay let me find a good program. Sorry if i posted to before i had the screen shots/ download. It won't happen again.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2013 12:17
You can use the print screen button on your keyboard and then paste into Paint. No purchased software necessary
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2013 17:09
For in-game screen shots you can also use the F12 key. This will place a .bmp within the FPSC program directory. However, you will need to change it to a .jpg before using it in the forums. As Thraxas said Paint is free and so you can use that program to load the bmp and then save it as a jpg.

THEORY - you know everything but nothing works. PRACTICE - when everything works but don't know why. For me, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and I don't know why.
BlueFox
Years of Service
User Offline
There is also Gadwin PrintScreen, which we use ourselves. Very handy, and a lot of features.

- BlueFox
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2013 21:20
Excellent help all around. Locking this one; try again when you get everything together.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 05:56:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 05:56:34