Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / MrGuy0250's Place Of Many Much Music! Currently Looking For Work!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2013 19:54
Hello everyone! I've been composing for games for a few years now, my focus being on the RMVX and RPG Revolution communities. I just found this place about 10 minutes ago and am looking to get some work from a new place. So, if you're interested, PM me or respond here! In terms of money, I would, of course, very much prefer getting payed to work. But I understand money doesn't fall from the sky, so I'm up for free jobs as well. Below are a few of my pieces, the site which has all of my pieces (the ones I bother to post, anyway) located at the bottom if you'd like to hear more.

Here's a small musical background: I am currently in my 4th semester of college, my major being Music Theory and Composition. I've been composing since '09, my passion for it growing rather fast. I was very music involved even before that, playing a variety of instruments in a variety of styles. French Horn, Vocals (classical and rock), Contrabass, Percussion, and Electric Bass (Rock and Jazz) are all instruments I've learned throughout my life. If that, as well as my pieces, is enough for you to want me on your project, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Boss Music Examples:

"Critical Battle"

[href=https://soundcloud.com/emfb-music-1/a-soldiers-might-aevum-chapter]A Soldier's Might
[/href]

Main/Title Theme Examples:

"Eden's Gateway Title Theme"

"Aevum: The Ancient's Song Main Theme"

Town Theme Examples:

"Telid' Palace"

"Safe Haven"

Battle Theme Examples:

"Battle Theme"

"To Battle!"

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:43:57
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:43:57