Thank you for your reaction. I did the next thing. I exported my object as a .X file. The Image was white in DBC. I changed the url of the uv-map in the x-file with notepad (from: "c:\darkbasic\etc..\image.bmp" to "image.bmp"). That helped but the image is turned up side down.
If i Export it as an 3ds-file the image was shown correctly. I changed it in DBC to an x-file. Then it was succesfulley edited(no flipping).
I did not try this before. But I find it strange that exporting a X-file flips the image while it is oke in paint.
i will try to add the images and the files in a zip. Sorry no super 3d work, just a memory-game-card.