Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Hip-Hop/Pop/Electronic musician looking to team up with anyone who needs any music or FX produced. ill make it from scratch

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey whats up for who ever is reading this, im a musician pretty big in the underground rap scene. I use fruity loops 10(best music production software out in teh world i feel). I Do shows and tours for my team and make beats which have sold for 1000$ in the past. Any sound you need i can make or soundtrack. i have 50 published songs at www.soundclick.com/slankman , check it out and if you need soundtracks for upcoming games, i promise to make it 100% to whatever it is you would like. i also have alot of synthesizers that have alot of old school 8 bit sounds that i can make a very professional background effects for. best way to get at me is through my email slankman7@yahoo.com . i look forward to hearing from all you inspiring game makers

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 09:24:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 09:24:49