Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Post apocalyptic mini pack #1

Author
User Banned
Posted: 10th Mar 2013 15:36 Edited at: 19th Mar 2013 15:49
Mini Pack #1:

Couches: 11
Suitcases and bags: 7
Tools: 12

WC Models:

Furniture #1:

Fuse Boxes and Transformers:

Furniture #2:

Kitchen:
[coming soon]

Playground:
[coming soon]

---
Removed by a Moderator ....again. Member banned from site.

Your signature has been erased by a mod
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2013 15:40 Edited at: 10th Mar 2013 15:42
wow awsome thx keep em comin i love post apocalyptic stuff ps how do i download this pack

Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2013 16:18
Great pack!
Mr_Joe
User Banned
Posted: 10th Mar 2013 18:42
Added WC models
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2013 02:42
Just purchased

THEORY - you know everything but nothing works. PRACTICE - when everything works but don't know why. For me, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and I don't know why.
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Mr_Joe

Purchased - looking forward to playing with these

Eugene
Mr_Joe
User Banned
Posted: 11th Mar 2013 17:38 Edited at: 11th Mar 2013 18:01
Models were sent out.

Added Furniture #1
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
super awsome dude i will be purchasing this friday!!! i would love 2 see more models in this genre people attempt to do this genre all the time but forget to add alot of important stuff in the pack that adds details to thegame lke the bloddy sinks and broken bookshelf please make more models like this ill deff buy them

Mr_Joe
User Banned
Posted: 11th Mar 2013 18:57
sic1ne, thanks for comment
I'm glad you like the models. Of course, I will add new models of the same genre.
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
sweet hey mr joe how can i get your pay pal page in english i am having trouble ordering ur model packs because i cant read the language? thx

Mr_Joe
User Banned
Posted: 11th Mar 2013 21:33
sic1ne, after click "Buy Now", change in url "ru" -> "en" for translate to english. Example:http://creastater.at.ua/Screens/bezimeni-ro.jpg
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
i fixed that issue now hehe but i do not have a pay pal account and it will not give me the option to juss pay as a guest using my card!!! any ideahs

sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
sweet yo added alot more is there a way you change the pay pal page so i can pay as a guest with my debit card?

TheK
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2013 22:39 Edited at: 17th Mar 2013 10:45
Hello there,

bought them all. Very nice models you made there. Will buy more as you release them.

Greetings,
Jan

EDIT:
Wasted 10$, I think. Please, prove me that I'm wrong, Mr_Joe.

Canalyst developer! Skype name: thek491
Disturbing 13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2013 06:59
Whoa! Glad I didn't jump on this to soon!

Model pack 66-99 high quality items...cheap!!
"Who loves ya baby!"
Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2013 04:23 Edited at: 15th Mar 2013 05:58
Packs received. Thanks for your quick response. You have done a outstanding job on your packs! it was nice doing business with you.

I hope you have a great day.

Cheers,
Tanya.

I hope all have a Great day!
Metal Devil123
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2013 06:15
Quote: "Well... I knew that these models remind me of something..."

I got the same feeling I saw these somewhere before. Looked all too familiar. I hope to be proven wrong on this one too, though.

sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
are theese pirated or good to go cause i really want theese models this is the stuff i been needing and looking for?

unfamillia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2013 21:05
They look VERY pirated to me.

The textures are identical and the actual shapes of the models are exactly the same.

I would steer well clear of these if i were you.

Unfamillia

ASTECH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2013 23:35 Edited at: 15th Mar 2013 23:39
And further you guys need to request your money back if these are indeed ripped models. If he can't prove they are his work alone, that should prove the credit-ability to it. Maybe the mods could also help in this situation if the accused is proven guilty.

PC Specs: AMD X4 2.7Ghz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, Nvidia 9800GT, Win. 7 Pro 64 Bit
Cleve Blakemore
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2013 09:26
MODS!!! Lock this THREAD and DELETE it!

I stupidly sent this guy $8.00 PayPal!

These assets are ripped straight out of Metro 2033.

Some people have no shame.

This guy should be banned for life from this forum.

Torrey "Heltor" Roberts was a funny, generous guy who did interesting work with 3D modeling and made the FPSC forum a particularly nice place to visit. He will be missed.
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2013 17:06
Looking at the visual screen shot evidence I have to agree that the content shown is of a dubious nature to say the least and so I have removed the download link.

I would suggest that no one else purchases this pack. If you have already done so it may be wise not to use the content in your game making.

Mr_Joe :

You have an opportunity to :

Confirm that you are wholly the original creator of any and all content distributed in this pack and show/supply satisfactory evidence to support that claim or provide evidence to show and confirm that if you are not the original creator and owner of the content and copyrights that you have the right to distribute it in such a manner.

If no such evidence is forthcoming for consideration then this thread will be locked and further action will follow.

Additionally unless you can provide these confirmations and satisfactory evidence as outlined above then you should refund all purchasers of this pack their monies paid to you in full without hesitation and delay.

Your response is required and will be considered however decisions on any further action to follow if any will be taken at the discretion of FPSC Moderators and their judgement.

Please Note : Breaches of the rules regarding infringements of copyrights are a serious offense at these boards. The onus is on posters and distributors of Materials to provide satisfactory evidence of their right to distribute materials and their ownership of copyright. It is not the job of Moderators to either seek or confirm such for themselves. Moderators have to make decisions in the light of available facts presented. Such courtesies as this are at the Moderators discretion and are intended to give you the opportunity to respond so as to alleviate the severity of any further actions that may be taken or not as the case may be.

You are advised to respond in a timely and satisfactory manner or further action will be taken. In the meantime please to not attempt to continue the sale and distribution of this pack from these Forums.

Thanks you for your co-operation.

Finally I would like to take this opportunity to thank once again forum members for their vigilance in bringing potential infringements of copyrights to the attention of us all, for the benefit of us all. This is much appreciated.

This thread is under close scrutiny and being watched by Moderators. I am leaving it open for the moment. I am likely to update this position and will take whatever further action is deemed as necessary at any time without further warning.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2013 15:42
After another Moderator (Uman) removed the link to this pack, and warned Mr. Joe about coming clean; Mr. Joe decided to reinsert his link in the initial post anyways. This member has been permanently banned from the site, and the link has been removed again. I have left the images up, so that everyone can see what kind of a "hustler" he really is. Things like this really put honest artists in a bad light, and need to be shut out as quickly as possible.

Thanks again to TheK for bringing this to our attention. We have an excellent group of artists and devs who are quick to spot these sorts of things.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 20:17:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 20:17:41