Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] [FPSC X9] Virus 626

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2013 16:44
Hey guys, I am working on a game, "Virus 626".

Story:
The year is 2016, in 2013, there was a great war between USA and China, later in 2016, the Chinese accidentally unleashed a DEADLY virus across USA, Russia, and ALL of Europe, parts of China have also been quarantined. USA, Russia, England, and France, have formed an alliance to kill all the infected and save mankind, only one problem, the virus turns people into Zombies, for every fallen soldier, another Zombie comes. China refused to join the alliance, and have invaded the US. They started in New York.

So guys, what do you think? In this game, you fight both Zombies and Humans, the game will be divided into Campaigns, We are planning to make the first Campaign FREE.

Campaigns Planned so far in order of release:

1. New York (FREE) will be VERY LONG.
2. Washington
3. London (FREE)
4. Paris
5. Chernobyl (FREE)

These are what we planned, we also want to make a WHOLE new campaign as an expansion pack for the game.

Tell me what you think Attached is our banner. My friends and I have made our little company called "Blue Lightening Games"
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 16th Mar 2013 22:55
Tsk tsk... Read the forum rules. You need a screenshot in this thread.

Landman

Artrift.com - Digital Art Community | MyPixelbox.net - My Creative Blog
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, you need a screenshot. The banner looks good, but the left side looks not as professional, so be sure that you have the law at you side.
to the story:
-It sounds like a mw3 with zombies.
-really zombies and a virus. Never hear about this! Revolution
-Are you sure to replicate cities, which everbody knows from other games or real life? Hard task dude.

MrCrazyDude115
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2013 19:47
Ok I will add some screen shots later, but really, what do you think about the game?
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2013 03:49 Edited at: 18th Mar 2013 03:55
W.I.P evidence

SCREEN SHOTS are required for all posts you make in this board. If you've got a demo of a game then great, post a screenie of it, and maybe even a download. Otherwise, you're not really at the stage where you can call it a Work In Progress.

Your banner does not meet the required WIP board criteria. There is no adding screen shots later.

Posters here please follow the rules for the WIP Board and add at least one in game screen shot in a threads first post or attach using the attachment feature provided for users to view it.

Please note the WIP Board rules may be more rigorously enforced if users persist in continually ignoring them.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 22:47:34
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 22:47:34