Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Log on issues

Author
User Banned
Posted: 20th Mar 2013 14:41
Hey guys I was a member about 2 years ago and I actually have some weapon models in the TGC store and I for some reason can not remember the LOG ON to check the status of my sales could someone tell me what it is again. the one for freelance artist to check their sales.

Thanks

BTW: Once I am able to log on and check my sales, I going to go back into the TGC store and make all my weapons FREE

aka: combataction: I have several assault rifles, modern weapons, and SCI-FI they will all be free of charge give or take a week or two.

ron
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2013 00:44
Nobody on the forum is going to have your personal log-in info. You need to contact Janet at TGC to have your info sent to you in private.

Back from the Wasteland.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
One born every minute lol.

Like if anyone going to know your info and who the hell you are.

Good luck s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
Warlockrising
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 16:14
Sorry for the confusion? What I was asking for was the artist portal site. I know my user name and pass. But thanks to Chris Bamber I got. Sorry guys!

ron

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 07:55:32
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 07:55:32