Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / A resource for creating a quiz in DarkBASIC Professional

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2013 12:23 Edited at: 23rd Mar 2013 13:01
There have been a number of requests for help with creating quiz based applications. To begin with I have created an example program which demonstrates a bare bones structure of a quiz application.

Run the following program and answer the questions relating to good quiz programming principles.

Now look at the comments in the code to learn how it worked. The structure is flexible, so with a few changes here and there, inclusion of images and sounds and you have a nice quiz which can also feature more than one player, questions with alternative scores and a test structure which continues to answer questions for you to evaluate at the end.

Need more info on arrays? View my arrays guide.
Struggling with confidence with DBP? Need some inspiration? See my tips for DBP in less than 10 words thread.

Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2013 07:31
There was a competition to make a quiz game.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=178778&b=36

"You're all wrong. You're all idiots." ~Fluffy Rabbit
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2013 01:15
Great example chris. thanks for your constant input. keep it up.

gamer, lover, filmmaker

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 02:01:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 02:01:57