Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Trail and Commander help etc

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can get help on the trail i go to put in
DO
and i get a syntax error for the loop

Can i get a list of commands to print out or posted here so i dont have to read through them on my comp

and can someone explain to me how this works?

Mess with the best die like the rest are you sure you up to the test because im the best and cant be defeated i will wipe the floor with you im the the best so your dead have fun 6 feet under
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2003 05:45

-RUST-
zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2003 15:11
Every DO command needs a LOOP command, they work together to create a complete block of code.

do
rem Do while more electricity...
loop

Quote: "Can i get a list of commands to print out or posted here so i dont have to read through them on my comp"

I have to agree with CastleRustler, this makes about as much sense as herding cats. Don't you need a computer to read help commands here as well?
--
TAZ
XZer0HackerX
Years of Service
User Offline
how am i supposed to know im a newbie to this!

Mess with the best die like the rest are you sure you up to the test because im the best and cant be defeated i will wipe the floor with you im the the best so your dead have fun 6 feet under

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 09:23:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 09:23:31