Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [Sale] Wolfs Fantasy Pack (Medieval Props and Gothic Architecture)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2013 23:13 Edited at: 30th Apr 2013 21:36
Fantasy Pack

Hi!

The work in progress process of this pack can be seen here.

This pack contains:

53 Architectural Assets
57 Decorative Assets
15 Extra Assets (previous medieval pack as a bonus)
26 Segmentsets (Includes entities and primitive meshes to build elaborate architecture.)

Rendersets

Screenshots

FPSCreator Pack:

I am currently working on a package for The Game Creators to host this pack as an official MP. I do however not yet know wether or not they\'ll sell it without custom maps and a video. If this will go up as a Modelpack this pay pal link will be replaced with a link to its page. I\'ll see if the prices will remain the same

The Fpscreator Pack.

All assets FPSC ready.
Commercial License
Shadermaps for segments
Shadermaps for bond1\'s \"lightmap_herospec\" shader for entities (available in the metro theater modelpack)
Memory saving: many assets source from atlastextures.

10 EUR

BUY NOW VIA THE GAME CREATORS

Universal Pack

This package is for all the customers who use different engines.

The universal/other engine pack.

Assets in .x, .fbx, .obj, .mdl formats
Additional Normal Maps for materials
Commercial License

25 EUR

Feel free to ask questions and post comments.

-Wolf

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
Without struggle,no progress and no result.Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine.
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2013 00:00
Been waiting for you to get this done. Awesome pack my friend. will grab it next week. Again Great job!

Back from the Wasteland.
SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 23rd Apr 2013 00:22
Excellent work Wolf! I'll pick this up later this week.

Artrift.com - Digital Art Community | MyPixelbox.net - My Creative Blog
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Everything looks outstanding! I do have a use for this in mind for a future title, that won't be for a while though I think. I'll pick it up as soon as I can though, might as well let you have the money sooner than later

Keep it up! Really looking forward to seeing what you come out with next.

Ross tra damus
3D Media Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Apr 2013 11:13
Outstanding Pack Wolf.
I will be sure to grab this when I get back into FPSC in the future which I am sure that TGC will grab as an official Model Pack (can't think why they haven't already).
Anyways, I wish you all the best of luck with this great Pack.

Cheers
Ross
SOLO DESIGN
Years of Service
User Offline
Wolf,
Purchased! awaiting download
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Wolf

Purchased.

Eugene
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Apr 2013 23:39 Edited at: 24th Apr 2013 01:11
Awesome. I like where your heads at.

EDIT: Got your download link but it's not working. Sent you an email.

Brian.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2013 02:43 Edited at: 24th Apr 2013 02:43
@Cosmic: Great to hear!

@Landman: Good to know Pick it up whenever you like.

@Ekipshi: Yeah! Gimme your money!
But seriously, I'm glad you like it!

@Ross tra damus: Glad you like it Make sure you open a little thread in the Wip-Board whenever that glorious day arrives you get back into FPSC Really, I'd like to see what you come up with.

@Customers thanks for your support and early order! I really appreciate it. However, xplosys just mailed me that the upload service I used spits out a 404. I'll be sending you a new link tomorrow (its too late now to upload files and mail around, I'm barely awake (01:42)

Again! thank you all for your purchases and I keep you updated

-Wolf

Without struggle,no progress and no result.Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine.
SOLO DESIGN
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Wolf I got your email but the dropbox site gives an error 404, so can you let me have another link to download the purchased pack please.

Thanks
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2013 16:37
@SOLO DESIGN said it right there in his post that he is aware of the issue and going to work on it today.

@wolf did you put this pack in for a tgc pack? I want to buy this pack but Im waiting to see will it pop up as a tgc pack.I dont even care if it will be $19.99 for the as long the bonus comes with it. I preferred the tgc installer.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
That Guy John
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Apr 2013 20:57
Excellent work Wolf!
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2013 00:40
Thanks guys!

@All: Everyone should have a new link now!

@Michael: I asked for the TGC pack to be the same price!

-Wolf

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2013 01:40
New link is working. Everything looks great. Thanks.
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Wolf

Second link is working. Thanks

Eugene
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2013 22:19
Thanks guys!

By the way, I just received word that this will be up as a TGC Pack next week

-Wolf

Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2013 22:31
Sounds great! I will try and round up some cash.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2013 23:11
I only bought this because I needed a home for rolf's demons and it seemed appropriate. They like it, so it was money well spent. Everybody knows you need to keep your demons happy.

Brian.
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "They like it, so it was money well spent. Everybody knows you need to keep your demons happy."

Yeah, first thing I thought when I saw this pack. I think we would both love to see a screenshot of that if you were ok with it

I don't trip over...I do random gravity checks.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2013 01:48 Edited at: 27th Apr 2013 01:52
You caught me. I haven't moved them in yet. Wait a minute.

OK, they really do like it. They fit in perfectly.

Cool beans!
Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2013 02:18 Edited at: 27th Apr 2013 07:48
Just purchased the FPSCreator Pack. My demons were getting really jealous of xplosys' demons so before there was a rebellious riot I thought I had better get them this perfect home as well.

I'm addicted to programming and coffee!
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2013 21:39
@Flatlander: You should have them by now

@xplosys and rolfy: I think a demon-themed pack is just the thing I tackle next

-Wolf

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2013 21:45
I did.

I, too, will be very much interested in a demon-themed pack. My game's going to have lots of demon related stuff.

I'm addicted to programming and coffee!
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2013 21:39
Oh yes! Your fantasyproject. I like the idea a lot more than your Doctor Who Fangame to be honest

Well, you can post requests in the WIP Thread if you want anything specific. I post a link later.

-Wolf

fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2013 23:53
I'm waiting on support to answer a question for me on a program I use so Ive got time to kill.

So Ill do a crit as if I was back at polcount a decade ago - the shots look a bit bleached out, the corridors are equally lit, rather than being lit from the light sources (perhaps this is so one can see the media). The pillars on the Greek style temple are way too thin to hold up a roof of the weight they are carrying. The texture on the stairs of the woman with her norks out, looks off, its not aligned, looks like youve done some sort of face mapping rather than a UV map, and the streaky texture choice in that area shows its not aligned even more. On the Egyptian ankh, when trying to save the poly count if you have to have a fragmented silhouette its not worth bothering as it sticks out like a sore thumb, far better to alter the design and use a hexegon or triangle or some other low poly shape and make it stylized, rather than have jagged low poly curves. Smoothing groups looks off in the axe, stave is too narrow.

I notice you have additional pack with shaders, would be good to see them.

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2013 01:04
Hey there fallen one!
Yeah! Thats some compulsive criticism like on polycount

Quote: "the shots look a bit bleached out, the corridors are equally lit, rather than being lit from the light sources (perhaps this is so one can see the media)."

Yes it is

Quote: "The pillars on the Greek style temple are way too thin to hold up a roof of the weight they are carrying."

You can concider that thing an extra if you like. It has not been designed to be part of this pack which is why it is greek themed rather than typical fantasy. I really don't care that its not architecturally correct.

Quote: " The texture on the stairs of the woman with her norks out, looks off, its not aligned, looks like youve done some sort of face mapping rather than a UV map, and the streaky texture choice in that area shows its not aligned even more. "

Yeah, I probably did, I just dont know what face mapping is.
However, how can you look at something as female as breasts and refer to it as "norks". I guess that would fit if it where giant breasts that attack a city you could say "somebody shoot these norks with a bazooka" but other than that it seems to be rather out of place. Nork sounds like an ugly alien race. I had a bunch of breasts in my face and none of them looked like something I would call "NORK"

Quote: "On the Egyptian ankh, when trying to save the poly count if you have to have a fragmented silhouette its not worth bothering as it sticks out like a sore thumb, far better to alter the design and use a hexegon or triangle or some other low poly shape and make it stylized, rather than have jagged low poly curves. Smoothing groups looks off in the axe, stave is too narrow."

Yeah...I get that you probably ment this to be constructive but to be honest I really don't care.

Quote: "I notice you have additional pack with shaders, would be good to see them."

Shadermaps, not shaders. They are used on the renders.

-Wolf

Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2013 22:39
Purchased. Waiting for my download. Thanks buddy. You've come a long way in a short time. Great job!

Back from the Wasteland.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2013 15:50
Thanks a lot, cosmic!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:48:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:48:15