Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Invissible models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2013 21:23
Hi there so i got everything fixed all from blender x files to uv mapping etc. and it's cool I'm using doomster model maker or some like that. When i'm in the editor i see my Model clearly but as soon as i jump in-game it's gone i can still walk into it and feel it's there but i just can't see it? Anything

I did made uv map and things like that. ??

Your signature has been erased by a mod, please reduce it to no larger than 600 x 120.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2013 23:01
your Texture might not have been saved (if there is one) in the correct format. make sure to save it as DDS or PNG? im not sure of the supported formats any more its been awhile since I've done any work with FPSC. But make sure the texture is in a correct format and also make sure the entities FPE file has it pointing to the correct texture file. Maybe thats it?

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2013 23:08
also, there is no need to make a second post when you already have a post going about you model troubles. We are all happy to help and if we do not respond right away its not because we didnt catch your post in your previous thread its because we all have lives out side of the forms.. Let me know if still require help with your model and if you really need it you can upload it and we can take a look to see what wrong and tell you how to fix it.

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
Tereith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2013 23:27
sorry bout double post. Anyway, Thanks a ton mate.
i think it worked

Cheers - Tereith -

Your signature has been erased by a mod, please reduce it to no larger than 600 x 120.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 09:13:24
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 09:13:24