Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / TF341 Updated Gunspecs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2013 05:12
I have been changing around the gunspecs to my guns right now and thought, why don't i share what i have found with the community. So here is what i have changed for the M4A1

<>Auto Reload
<>Run animation
<>No shooting while running

Also i have edited the sound for the M4A1, and will give it as a bonus I have not attached or posted the gunspecs or the slightly altered sound yet because i'm not sure if i am allowed, if someone could clarify this for me that would be great.

Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2013 22:34
Could a mod or someone please clear up if i can release it or not, i have taken a lot from the community and want to give something back.

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2013 22:44 Edited at: 27th Apr 2013 22:50
Only person can give you permission is Errant.
In my opinion the sounds are not to be given out without permission. The gun specs alone probably wont be a problem. But again its not our call.

I don't trip over...I do random gravity checks.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Given gunspecs shouldn't be a problem as its only a fpi file but you can't upload any other stuff.

But as rolfy has said the best person to ask it Errant.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2013 02:22
I think i will just post the changes i made to the gunspec, and if people want they can change it on there own. Would that be a definite Ok? Also if i change a stock sound and upload that, would that be allowed. Is Errant AI still around? I haven't seen him posting on anything, and he never finished the update to the model pack 53.

MrCrazyDude115
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2013 19:55
Try sending him an E-mail.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 20:37:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 20:37:10