Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Polite request for retexture/rescript of Model Pack 6 guns (and one from Mdl Pk 10)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to retexture and rescript the guns from from these model packs to look and reload like the ones from Perfect Dark 64 (and have Joanna's arms). Preferable for free, as I am dead broke. I have a list of the guns I would like changed. I can acquire all the sounds myself, no problem.

Model Pack 6:
AT9mm > Falcon 2
AT9mm > Falcon 2 + scope (of course with a scope function)
AT9mm Suppressed > Falcon 2 silenced
AT9mm > Magsec 4 (3 round burst)
Ingram > CMP150
Shorty > dD Shotgun
G3 > Dragon
MSG90 > PD Sniper Rifle

and from Model Pack 10:
.44 Special (magnum) > DY357 Magnum
.44 Special (magnum) > DY357LX (Trent's magnum, gold w/ leopard print grip)

If anyone does this for me... Well, I'll appreciate it. That's all I can really offer.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2013 18:08
Go buy Photo shop, you can retexture with it. I Do not think anyone will re-animate the guns for free or retexture them for free as they would need to redo the entire texture in order to give it to you with out breaking the agreement from the Seller of the models.

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 03:22:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 03:22:25