Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] [Sale] Tunnels 8 Segment Pack

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2013 21:28 Edited at: 17th May 2013 13:35
Product no longer supported
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2013 11:04
Had 2 or 3 emails, asking about FPSC X10 support, I did test, with x10, albeit working, there are some entity collision problems, which can be fixed by using a invisible wall

So albeit not officially supported that is the only known problem.FPSC X9 had no known problems, and as of release is working 100%. Also note, that this sale is valid, for the next week after which it will be sold else where, and most likely cost slightly more, so hurry up to avoid disappointment.

Thanks for the support so far.
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi wizard

Am I missing something? It states the link's been removed?

Eugene
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2013 15:06
Hi Eugene, yes the link has been removed.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2013 06:53
did you release it else where?

I did want to purchase this. I always love your work and I am always happy to support you.

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2013 07:34
Pain,

Thanks bud. As for reason, you will have to wait and see.

thanks
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2013 18:57 Edited at: 7th May 2013 19:08
Just adding a few more segments I felt was missing here are some not going to spoil the fun and show the other but there is a lot more and some more textures....and need to replace holders like the light here

So will be up by the weekend again

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2013 19:54
Sweet! Worth the wait!

Thanks Wizard of id!

PAIN!

Me = noob

and i love The TGC : )
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2013 19:54
You should see if this could become an official pack, it definitely has the quality.

wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2013 20:07
Quote: "You should see if this could become an official pack, it definitely has the quality."
No thanks, tried to sign up with the store and all got the forms, emailed and send via mail, and did one or two follow up emails and still waiting for a reply on that...

Now paypal is supported here, a lot less effort.
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2013 10:34
As per here going back into development indefinitely
Those who want this pack in it's current form the ordering link is back up.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=205044&b=24&p=1
elbow
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi wizard

Payment made.

Thanks

Eugene
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2013 18:33 Edited at: 8th May 2013 19:16
Edit: wrong thread

wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2013 18:43
Quote: "Hi wizard

Payment made.

Thanks

Eugene "

Thanks Eugene you should receive the installer shortly.
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2013 19:31
@Eugene

Your installer has been send.If you have any question with regards to using the segments(placement ect) you can email me any time.
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "As per here going back into development indefinitely"

Perhaps I'm confused, it's in development indefinitely as in won't be finished? Am I better off buying as is now, or waiting?

In either case, these look wonderful. It's great to see you back in Segment development as I'm still in love with your Sci-Fi Stock Upgrade. I'll looking forward to seeing what else you can come up with.

wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2013 20:13 Edited at: 8th May 2013 20:14
@ekipshi

Up to you will say it will take awhile.So if you need for these segments now, take up the offer, and get reduced price as well the additional segments are released.I would say it would be greatly reduced to those who support the pack early on.

I say indefinitely, because I can't give a realistic time frame for the additional content, can say 2 months, and miss it.

I need to get back to that scifi upgrade some time.
Ekipshi
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool, I'll try to pick this up as soon as I'm able then.

And, YES, it would be wonderful to see more of your lovely sci-fi segments. Though, to be fair, these segments here already throw me a sci-fi vibe, but, maybe I'm just seeing everything as such with my current project clouding my mind

SpaceWurm
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 8th May 2013 22:25
Hey, Wizard. Can't I just get you a case of Castle Lager for the pack instead of $9. Haha. Joking. Great pack dude. Nice to see some media coming from the bottom of Africa. Will be buying this soon.

Landman

Artrift.com - Digital Art Community | MyPixelbox.net - My Creative Blog
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th May 2013 21:21 Edited at: 16th May 2013 05:33
Due to time zone differences, and to give every one a fair chance, I am sucker for specials.

As such will be doing Wacky Wednesdays Specials often

Buy the Tunnels 8 pack from now until midnight Wednesday for $2.99.

[href]wacky special is over [/href]
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2013 01:50 Edited at: 15th May 2013 01:53
You need to put all products you sell on a web page and 'illustrate whats in a pack' not just a few screen grabs of whatever it is in use. I want to know whats in it. Then a link in a banner sig. You would get more interest from that. Ive seen you around here in the past but I get confused over your products due to the names of packs being very simular and the work in progress pages, with things on then off, then adding bits, taking them away because something doesnt work etc. It gets very cluttered and doesnt help interest due to the confusion.

Ive bought hundreds of pounds, probably a thousand pounds or more worth of art assets from different sites so its not something Ive just pulled out of the air.

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2013 03:33
Quote: "As such will be doing Wacky Wednesdays Specials often "

Ordered. It's probably around 02:00 where you're at right now.

I'm addicted to programming and coffee!
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2013 07:00
@F l a t l a n d e r

Yip, which is why, started a wee bit early and give every one a fair chance, send you the files so you good to go

Thanks support is much appreciated terry.

@fallen one
You are not obligated to do buy any thing, in fact I encourage you to look else where then for media if you don't like it, this is how I will operate, if a feel, I am doing more harm to the pack I stop, I have as such and moved onto some thing else, if I feel some thing needs to be added, I will do so.If I don't feel like spending 100 dollars in hosting fees, I will do so.

However it's your personal choice, and in no way obligated to support me if you don't like it, or like me, it's your choice to support or not.

And to those who have supported the organized chaos I thank you, things can only get better, with your support.
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th May 2013 09:36
Terry number 2

I send you the files as well, emails came in a minute apart, didn't notice that So thanks both terry's
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th May 2013 10:00
@tschwarz

please confirm you got my email ?
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2013 05:12 Edited at: 17th May 2013 05:13
wizard of id when you calm yourself down from your daft rant. Free web space, templates and web builder http://www.000webhost.com/
Theres an expression, Can't do right for doing wrong.

wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2013 07:50
Quote: "wizard of id when you calm yourself down from your daft rant. Free web space, templates and web builder http://www.000webhost.com/
Theres an expression, Can't do right for doing wrong."

You have been poking your head in where it is not wanted, 25th Jun 2009 that is the last time you added some thing useful to FPSC.(just pointing out maybe you are hanging around to annoy people, because you haven't done any thing other than trolling and moaning about what people are doing and not doing.) Well considered your self ignored Mr troll, thanks, will not be playing your game any more.
I am calm, to the letter C to the A to the L to the M.

You still reading you can stop now, this isn't mend for you.

So guys, for having to read that,but oblivious I can't spend 10 mins on the forum before, some jealous immature idiot picks on me, is it because he thinks I am black, no one person can be that racially stereotypically retarded.

If this is going to be the continuing trend here, I start a thread, and within 3 days it gets trolled.Really stuff that I got more important things to do, than entertain, some mousy teenager.

Just in case you still reading
Fallen since you haven't bought this pack yet, I don't see how you ever will, because you have taken a keep interest in whatever I am doing, yet haven't supported it at all, why exactly is your nose in my business when you have no intention of supporting it.

But thanks to idiots like your self, I can see I am not welcome here, this forum still hasn't gotten rid of all the idiots, trolls, or what not, I am not welcome here as 3 people supported this pack.Thanks guys, you rock ! So sorry guys, I am not going to be interactive any more, or supply replies, or wip threads, because I can see there are people, with penis envy, and ego trips that they need come down from.

I am done, I don't need this crap.
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2013 13:32
I have withdrawn all support as such refunded all people.I am not going to sponsor pissy ass fights with idiots, and trolls.

I am done with FPSC, so do even bother emailing.
Anubis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2013 13:32
Sorry to read what i just did..
It's a shame you have to pull yourself back from the forums.
Can't you just NOT reply to feedback thats only there to "yank" your chain? Leave m brewing in their own dust. Most people will read them comments and understand why you didnt reply.

Personally i'm very interested in your progression, like the Dome and these hallways. Haven't bought them yet, cause like your saying, its not normal meshes (so to speak), and i can't have that this time in my (learning curve considering) development. But if the pack is fully (fpsc) ready. Im there

Hope you won't stop, but thats up to you in the end.
On the other end, as im just a newby, i dont have a history with these forums and people like you have (member since 2006), so i really can't judge.

Just my 2 cents..

Grts
Anubis

-+- There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -+-

[Chipset:X58 CPU:i7.950.64 GPU:HD5970 RAM:12GB DDR3 WIN:7.x64 PRO FPSC:1.20.10]
wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2013 13:37
Quote: "Sorry to read what i just did..
It's a shame you have to pull yourself back from the forums.
Can't you just NOT reply to feedback thats only there to "yank" your chain? Leave m brewing in their own dust. Most people will read them comments and understand why you didnt reply.

Personally i'm very interested in your progression, like the Dome and these hallways. Haven't bought them yet, cause like your saying, its not normal meshes (so to speak), and i can't have that this time in my (learning curve considering) development. But if the pack is fully (fpsc) ready. Im there

Hope you won't stop, but thats up to you in the end.
On the other end, as im just a newby, i dont have a history with these forums and people like you have (member since 2006), so i really can't judge.

Just my 2 cents..

Grts
Anubis
"

Nope done mind up my mind, have given people plenty of time to mature and time and time, I get screwed via my ears.Just removing and deleting media of the website.
Anubis
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2013 13:48
A big loss for FPSC. But i won't try (or can!) you to change your mind.

Best wishes from Holland, and good luck

Grts
Anubis

-+- There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't -+-

[Chipset:X58 CPU:i7.950.64 GPU:HD5970 RAM:12GB DDR3 WIN:7.x64 PRO FPSC:1.20.10]
fallen one
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2013 14:51 Edited at: 17th May 2013 14:53
All this nonsense about racial insults and penis envy and then threatening to leave the community (In the UK we call that cutting off your own nose to spite your face) just because I made a suggestion to make a website and gave links to (free resources) to display your packs, and to illustrate your threads clearer because the WIP gets cluttered and its difficult to see the full extent of the packs.
If you follow rolfys thread
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=204889&b=24
You will see I bought every single item on his 'website'. Whats wrong with suggestion you display your wares for easier access? I think rather than getting angry at poor sales you would be better to heed my advice which I gave you to 'help' you.

wizard of id
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2013 15:28 Edited at: 17th May 2013 17:15
MOD Edit: As you wish.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th May 2013 17:20 Edited at: 17th May 2013 17:22
Well, you've got your wish Wizard Of Id. I'm a big fan of your work and appreciate everything you do for FPSC and the community, your models packs are awesome! but have noticed you don't take harsh criticism very well.

Fallen One made a suggestion which you immediately jumped on, he even suggested links to help you, you could have turned around and said, "No thanks, I'll do it my way." and left it at that.

I'm disappointed as you were a valued member of this community.

I reject your reality and substitute my own...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 03:31:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 03:31:52