Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] [Work in Progress] Fantasy Pack² (Underworld)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2013 13:58 Edited at: 28th Jun 2013 13:59
Here is a more recent temple building.
There is a B Version of the pillar wall to decorate walls (for big halls) and a version without the top to use as a bridge. I might get around to do some screenshots for that too...later

I get that this kind of model is hard to work with in FPSC due to its size but I hope that reloaded will handle big buildings better.

-Wolf

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
Without struggle,no progress and no result.Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine.
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jun 2013 16:38
I think this pack will be more for reload when it comes to outside levels. the reload map is going to be 500x500x20 and it seems this is the pack that will put it to the test.great job wolf amazing work as always.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 28th Jun 2013 19:24
WOW,JUST WOW, Good work,

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2013 18:44
Thanks you guys!

I just looked over the assets I made for this pack and decided to release it for free.

There should be a thread for that showing up later today

-Wolf

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
Without struggle,no progress and no result.Every breaking of habit produces a change in the machine.
jmtmew
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2013 20:25

And for free?

Many thanks

“If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.”
michael x
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jun 2013 21:06
for free? no way!money in my hand waiting to support this pack.wow this is like getting Cosmic Prophet packs for free. thanks wolf.

more than what meets the eye

Welcome to SciFi Summer

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 14:15:29
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 14:15:29