Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Some Early Problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've Been playing with DB Pro a little today and I've had a few problems.

1) I can't backup the cd. As advised, I used Alcohol 120% with SafeDisc 2 settings, but the compiler will not recognise the backup cd, only the original.

2) The IDE crashes constantly. I get contant "cannot write to blah blah" errors, over and over until I have to exit the IDE, which prompts an illegal error.

I have all the program updates, latest device drivers, service packs, windows updates, etc.
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Nov 2003 20:14
If you haven't get the ide updates from here http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/?f=ide
If the ide is the latest version have a look in program announcements there are a couple of replacements.

Don't know about the cd bakup problem, perhaps try clonecd or changing the settings.

dbpro : p166mmx @ 233 : 256mb : sb 128pci : sis onboard
sybixsus
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeah, I have the all my updates, including the IDE. It hasn't happened in about half an hour now, which is good. But I guess I'll have to find another IDE. I'll take a look in the forum you suggested.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 09:50:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 09:50:28