Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / Best way to implement in app purchace tier2 with AGK

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
What's the best way of implementing In App Purchases and connecting it with agk C++?.
I don't know much objective-c, But I'd say I'm fairly fluent in C++.
Using Xcode AppGameKit Tier 2 for iOS.
Thanks.
Ancient Lady
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2013 18:14
If you have v10813 installed, there are commands available for that.

You need to open the help pages local on your computer to see the ones for In App Purchase. Double click on <youragkdirectory>/IDE/Help/Reference/Extras.htm and there is a section titled 'In App Purchase'.

I don't know the correct sequence of usage, and they don't appear to have added the examples for that, yet.

But I do understand that you must have the stuff already pretty much set up with Apple in order to test. I could be mistaken. I haven't done any of this, yet.

If you don't get any responses from someone who has actually done this in a reasonable time, try posting a similar question in the 'AGK Product Chat' forum (more people look there). Make sure to phrase it a bit differently, otherwise it will be flagged as already posted and won't get put up.

This post has some discussion that is related.

And this post shows how to do a basic purchase, I think.

Cheers,
Ancient Lady
AGK Community Tester and AppGameKit Master

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 12:10:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 12:10:31