Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to FPS Creator, and I'm going about making a whole game with it and right now I'm making the campaign. I want to add a whole story line to it, and I was wondering if someone could link me to a post on the forums on how to make one or write one for me below? The simpler the better! Thanks everyone!

-HomelessRyder
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2013 06:00
A cutscene has to be a .avi video.

to make a cutscene, you go to markers
add a story zone over an area. when the player walks there it will trigger the video.
place your cutscene video in the videobank in your fps creator files folder.
now right click the zone and where the path to the video file is located, change it to your video.

boom! cutscene.

Hire Me! I model, animate, cook, clean, and texture!
Section 812
Years of Service
User Offline
look up Anderson and the legacy of Cthulhu, that has one of my favorite simple cutscenes done with acting. a lot of good cutscenes are nothing more than narrated pictures made in windows moviemaker.
if the story is captivating the cutscene can be as simple as that.
other ways are you could set up an ingame scene and record it.
also I have seen cutscenes made with the Movies game, I have played with that, it's neat but I don't know about lisensing on the videos you create with it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 04:41:04
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 04:41:04