Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Mini Mountain Pack [Plus A Question]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2013 22:03 Edited at: 21st Jul 2013 22:09
Here is a simple pack to help you create an appealing mountain scene for your game. Included are: 1 Tree, 1 Mountain, 1 Set of Mountain Segments. Simply extract the .zip file into the 'files' folder of your FPS Creator folder.

The download can be found under the download section at Big Pig Media.

Now, for my question. I want to get back into modeling and I was wondering what sort of prop pack the community would be interested seeing. I will consider all suggestions, just remember that this will be a for-sale pack, so it will need to appeal to a larger audience.

EDIT:
Don't forget to purchase Litez if you haven't already. It is the perfect tool for anyone trying to create nicely lit scenes.

CLICK HERE TO BUY FOR ONLY $4!!!

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2013 22:06
Sig Test...

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 01:42
Nothin' guys? Come on; I want some current suggestions.

Your signature has been erased by a mod, please resize it to no larger than 600 x 120.
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 01:56
First off thank you for this, it is great.

second there is not many people here any longer my friend, this forum is almost dead, but I see new people on here all the time.

There is more people in the dark basic pro forum then here.

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 16:03
Quote: "second there is not many people here any longer my friend, this forum is almost dead, but I see new people on here all the time. "

Thats not true, really. Its less since most hold their breath till reloaded but still a lot going on compared to other forums.

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get stronger. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 22:42
@Daniel wright 2311, No problem man and it does seem to be that way... Sort of a shame, really. But I'm sure popularity will boost with Reloaded.

Your signature has been erased by a mod, please resize it to no larger than 600 x 120.
Ice Cube
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2013 01:21
Great work indeed! And I'm very happy to see you here (I haven't been around for a while).

I would suggest more stuff like that, may be a mountain / forest pack. I'm not sure what's already on the market though.

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 25th Jul 2013 01:43
Quote: "Thats not true, really. Its less since most hold their breath till reloaded but still a lot going on compared to other forums."

What I mean is I remember when I first came here years ago, and every one would comment and post all the time day or night. the good old days, now, its like some times days before any one comments on any thing.

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2013 01:59
Hey darmic. Thanks for sharing. Yeah, there are changes comming. Most folks will probaby be found on the Reloaded forum, as classic FPSC fades into the dim. Good to see some of the old hands still around though.

Back from the Wasteland.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 20:08:49
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 20:08:49