Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Animations and Shaders question.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2013 18:07
Okay sorry if this isn't to much of a descriptive title but my first question id about animations, Is it possible to rig a model pack 10 or 9 weapon to model pack 53 animations. What i want is to use the M16A4 to have the run animation of model pack 53 and the 1911 to have the run animation of the M9 of model pack 53.

Now my second question, the both relate because this question is the reason I'm asking the first, so i am starting to use the errant AI weapon shader on my model pack 9-10 weapons and they work fine but it doesn't work on model pack 53. making me want to use the nice shaders, but if i do i cant have the better animations of the model pack 53 weapons. So is there something special i have to do to the shaders to get them to work, do they just flat out don't work for model pack 53, or is there another shader i could try.

Thank you for your time.

Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 00:30
Your sentence structure makes it hard to find all the questions but I think I got it:

Quote: " Is it possible to rig a model pack 10 or 9 weapon to model pack 53 animations."

Sure!

Quote: "What i want is to use the M16A4 to have the run animation of model pack 53 and the 1911 to have the run animation of the M9 of model pack 53."

To clearify: you want these models to have the run animations of MP53 but keep the old animations for everything else? If so, this would be a lot trickier than simply rigging them.

Quote: "the errant AI weapon shader on my model pack 9-10 weapons and they work fine but it doesn't work on model pack 53. making me want to use the nice shaders, but if i do i cant have the better animations of the model pack 53 weapons."

What is the errant AI weapon shader? MP53 should work with all kinds of FPSC Shader effects. You can send me that shader so I can take a look at whats wrong.

Quote: " or is there another shader i could try."

There are many, but I really dont see why that shader shouldnt work. I'd prefer to look into that first before suggesting a bunch of shaders.

-Wolf

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get stronger. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 01:07
animer, this tool will make it possible to use other animations from other models in any model. you can get it here.

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2316

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jul 2013 03:51
Quote: "Your sentence structure makes it hard to find all the questions but I think I got it"
Sorry about that i was in a rush writing it.
Quote: "To clearify: you want these models to have the run animations of MP53 but keep the old animations for everything else? If so, this would be a lot trickier than simply rigging them."

Yes
Quote: "What is the errant AI weapon shader? MP53 should work with all kinds of FPSC Shader effects. You can send me that shader so I can take a look at whats wrong."

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=148587&b=21 Here you go.

Quote: "animer, this tool will make it possible to use other animations from other models in any model. you can get it here. "

I will try it

Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2013 17:27
@Daniel wright 2311: i tried using animer trail version just to find out if it was possible but, i loaded the model with out animations and loaded the animations i wanted but the animations were really weird. Do i have to re rig the models to work with the different animations, and if i do how would i go about doing that?

Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 25th Jul 2013 19:00
Quote: "Do i have to re rig the models to work with the different animations"

This depends on the model,you can always go here,sign up, its free.

use 3ds max,learn it,then you will know everything you need to do for ever.

download 3ds max 2012 as there is no good direct x exporter unless you use panda x exporter for 3ds max 2012.Not 2013 or 2014.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=14185424

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jul 2013 19:59
Is it free for commercial use?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 23:40:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 23:40:41