Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Music & Sound FX / Found at Sea [New Composition]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2013 20:23 Edited at: 27th Jul 2013 20:24
Hello, here is another track. It was meant to be sort of a town theme, and hey, it's even loopable. Another fun song I created, I loved making the brief violin & viola solo-ish part along with the percussion. I'm not really sure how long this one took to create, it's not really a difficult song. Anyways, as always, comments/criticism is much obliged, it truly does help me learn.

-Dan
http://danielfalk.net

Attachments

Login to view attachments
NGXmusical
Years of Service
User Offline
really cute piece.It as a vibe of rayman and ff series and chrono trigger and Flyff online.

overall this piece I really like.In my opinion I would try to use a more define sound stage of the intruments.Using some reverb dry/wet effects and try to pan them in a more define place.

whats the daw your using?

NGXMusical Free Track Lib http://www.soundclick.com/NGXmusicalNGX
xCatalyst
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2013 00:50
Right, that's always been something I needed to improve upon. Thank you for your feedback, I recall you helping me out a ton when I first began composing as well. As for the DAW, I've always stayed true to Reaper, I know all the ins and the outs of it now. Both of these past two tracks have actually been composed using free vsti's/samples to really get back into the swing of things and to see what kind of quality I can create with such. I'm actually aiming to buy Vienna Symphonic special edition this weekend, I heard it is phenominal. I'm definitely excited about that

Thanks again for the feedback, that is ultimately what I'm going for here. I want to be as good as I can be, and every bit of advice helps

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:56:34
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:56:34