Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Car model (request)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2013 23:16
Hello there TGC forums, I rarely post on this forum (actually, I don't think I ever have ...) and I know that maybe asking for a free model really isn't a good way to introduce myself, but I desperately need this type of model for the game I'm doing. I'll post my WIP when I do more work on my project. It's kind of Fallout-themed, being in the future and everything is like the 50's and all, but has nothing to do with the game. If anyone out there is willing to do this for me please let me know, thank you.

P.S.
I apologize if I wasn't supposed to post this.

Nannerpus likes pancakes.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2013 23:29
I am looking to improve my modelling skills. I'd like to make this for you.

www.pixeleater.me
Register now to become a reasonably intelligent human being!
Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2013 00:12
@PixelF

Thank you so much, all credit to you friend.

Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2013 00:19
@PixelF

If it's not too much to ask, could you (or anyone else willing to do so) also do 50's character models? (only need 2, man and woman) It is for my game, if you can't or not willing to it's perfectly understandable. All I need is standard FPSC character animations.

Attachments

Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2013 03:06
Hey Acmeman the 50's style characters is an awesome concept. I may actually do some models in this style in the future. however no time soon as I'm still getting used to building decent base models.

Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2013 03:58
@Teabone

If you could get to that eventually I'd be eternally grateful lol. Amd it's okay, take your time. I plan on working on this now and finishing it sometime in January-February. And after this project I might snatch a copy of FPSC Reloaded

Teabone
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2013 11:05
You know what I only just realized... that I know that everything in Fallout3 is styled in 1950's... and 1950's sci-fi films... but i only just realized that the characters in fallout3 had 1950 styled haircuts too! lol

Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2013 18:03
@Teabone

lol really? That's one of the first things I noticed, especially when I went up to my friend Austin and told him "Hey, you have fallout hair."

Swag syndrome-Harmful disease that is spread through music, TV, and media. Subjects of swag syndrome try their hardest to imitate celebrities and live their lives as if they are rich and famous.
Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Aug 2013 18:35
Hey all, would anyone also be willing to do a robot model like this one? Please forgive me of asking so much lol

Swag syndrome-Harmful disease that is spread through music, TV, and media. Subjects of swag syndrome try their hardest to imitate celebrities and live their lives as if they are rich and famous.

Attachments

raymondlee306
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 01:06 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2013 01:08
There is one similar called Robot X and few others in The Game Creators Store if it fits your game. They are pretty inexpensive as well. Do a search here in the forums there have been some free ones given out too.

In this model pack too:

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2284
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 03:37 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2013 03:41
Try this out, if it works for you, please consider purchasing MP51 if your into the wasteland stuff.

raymondlee306: Thanks for the plug my friend.

Back from the Wasteland.

Attachments

Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 07:18
@raymondlee306 I'll look into it and the model pack. Thanks.

@Cosmic Prophet Thanks a million I'll download and test it out real quick

Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 07:26
@Cosmic Prophet

I'm loving this model lol, did you make it or is it in MP51? Also, idk whats up with the lighting, I put a light in front of it but the texture comes out dark. Anyone know ho to fix that?

Attachments

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
@Acmeman :- The issues is a shader problem.

The model may use an older shader thats not supported in newer versions of
fpsc or does not have all the textures for the shader its set at.

Just change the shader under effect, bumpbone seem to work fine with this model.

I did notice that the dbo and bin was in the folder for me to get this model to work I had to do this :_-

Del dbo and bin files.

Pick the texture in the editor.

Change the shader to P.S2.0 bumpbone.

Hope this helps

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu
Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 17:36
Acmeman: I created model pack 51. As S4real mentioned, you can change the shader, as well as the AI scripts and weapons in the .fpe to suit your needs.

Back from the Wasteland.
Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 17:47
Cosmic Prophet: Oh snap ! lol. And thanks for the help guys I'm gonna try it out.

Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 17:52
Well, I tried it out, I deleted the dbo and bin files and left the effect as bumpbone. It seems to work fine with no shaders but when I chose full shaders He still comes out dark

Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 18:27 Edited at: 2nd Aug 2013 18:29
Try this fpe. ( be sure to delete bin, and .dbo files).

There are a few variations of this robot in the pack, This should fix it. here's my in-game test shot using this .fpe.

Back from the Wasteland.

Attachments

Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 21:47
Cosmic Prophet: Thanks, that fixed the problem

And if you don't mind me asking, if you ever have the chance, you think you can do models like the ones I posted earlier. I kinda need them and I wanna start early (it's okay if you don't wanna. I would do it myself but I don't have the right programs)

Attachments

Cosmic Prophet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2013 23:27
I really don't have the free time to do any work outside my current projects, sorry. My new Wastelanders pack is a collection of media that I had intended for a Fallout 3 mod, but decided to make it for FPSC. It will contain a bunch of the kind of stuff your looking for.

I've set a goal for December for release, so Stay Tuned!

Back from the Wasteland.
Acmeman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2013 01:05
Cosmic Prophet: That's awesome, you know i will!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 14:00:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 14:00:57