Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / fps files only in FPSC?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I bought Model Pack #37 and installed it to use in another program (the third option in the installer) and got several *.x model files, but many seem to be only *.fps "segments." Am I correct in thinking that these *.fps segments can only be used in FPS Creator, or can I convert them to another format for use in another program?
Daniel wright 2311
User Banned
Posted: 19th Aug 2013 20:03 Edited at: 19th Aug 2013 20:04
The fps segments still have to have .x files for them to be a segment, look at the fps files in note pad to see what there direct x path is.

Unless it is just a texture to the screen,everything in fpsc is .x.

my signature keeps being erased by a mod So this is my new signature.
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2013 21:04
See if there is a folder called "meshbank"... for everything else: What daniel said.

http://www.serygalacaffeine.com
There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get stronger. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
bigcatrik
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks. I see now. The *.fps uses collections of walls, floors and ceilings and reassigns textures as needed.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 20:51:25
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 20:51:25