Hi everybody !
After 3 years, my football game is ready
3 years of working because I've let it down a lot of time before working again.
It's not a perfect game, it's not a Wanabe Fifa game, it's just an enhanced version of the football game I loved to play in the 90s, Kick Off 2.
I've put a PDF documentation (sorry if my english is bad in this PDF) in the file. Just for memory :
* It's only playable with Joypads
* There is more than 250 teams with real names and real logos(International teams and a lot of European Clubs.) But players names are not real.
* Each player has different abilities and is more or less efficient on the field.
*You can create your own leagues, cups and tournaments. Then it's possible to play a Champions League, a FIFA World Cup, the English Premiere League, etc.
* You can watch replays of actions or goals and save them on the disk to watch later.
* You can play against the computer : there is 9 difficulties level.
* Weathers conditions are available : wind strenght, rain, snow.
* All principal rules of the game exist : offsides, yellow and red cards, etc.
* You can change your team disposition on the field and the strategy of your players.
* You can susbstitute players during the game.
Read the documentation to learn commands and how to use this game.
Here is a video of the game :
And the link to download the game : ( 100 Mo)
Thanx to all who have tested my WIP versions and gave me some advices