Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I need help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2003 17:05
Hey! I'm new to DarkBASIC and need a lot of help. I've tried working with the tutorials but I can't grasp a lot of the consepts. I'm thinking of getting the Beginners' Guid to DarkBASIC. Do you think I sould? Is there anywhere else I can get some assistance?
Clarks
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2003 09:50
First of All you have to be patient with dark basic but dark basic is not going to be patient with. You cant expect to grasp everything the first time. To be a good programmer using db or any other programming language it takes practice, and from practice you gain experience. With experience you'll be able to do all sorts of things with db depending on how experienced you are. DB has a lot to offer but those who are willing enough are the ones who are going to benefit. So just be patient a bit and make sure and practice programming at least 2-3 hours a day and believe me you'll get the hang of db. Just take your time.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 09:45:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 09:45:31