Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DBPro Development?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2003 17:23
The leap from DBC to DBPro was enormous. The amount of commands and refinements introduced was astounding. DBPro is truley an amazing piece of software and I am thankful this Thanksgiving Day.
My question is this: Is DBPro still being developed with the same amount of effort that made it what it is today or is it mostly just about patching bugs and developing other products?

With all things in life - try hard. Success does not come with meeting the minimum requirements.
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2003 19:18
Quote: "Is DBPro still being developed with the same amount of effort that made it what it is today or is it mostly just about patching bugs and developing other products?"

Well, while my anwser might not be 100% credible(For I don't know exactly what TGC does), I can take an accurate guess.

The anwser is both.

The patches are fixing bugs, and slowly adding/improving new commands for increased felxibility.

There's also us users too. Dll's are being cranked out of no where, giving unlimited commands.

So I hope this anwsers your question, and there's no need to worry about the development of DBP at this time.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 12:02:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 12:02:43